Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: "On November 5th I Will Shut The Critics Up!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: "On November 5th I Will Shut The Critics Up!"

When the return of Manny Pacquiao (58-6-2) was announced against WBO welterweight champion Jessie Vargas (27-1), the fight was met by some fans and media members with criticism. The fight will be broadcast by a yet to be named pay-per-view distributor and will take place November 5th at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Do it and I'll be your #1 fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Juice View Post
      Do it and I'll be your #1 fan.
      This is going to be one of those one sided butt kickings,. Vargas is going to get peppered to death for several rounds. Sorry but that is how i see it. His face will be all marked up and he will have been hit countless times.

Comment

I think Vargas misunderstands the criticism. It's not that everybody thinks he can't win, it just that everybody wanted to see someone else (Crawford, Thurman, Garcia, or Broner) other than him. People are tired of paying for fights that they don't really want to see. Now if the fight is on ESPN, it's not a bad fight. If it's a PPV fight, then that's a whole different story!

Comment

I'm buying the fight. Should end in a KO. Because neither guy dances around or pop shots.I bet it's going to be an extremely highly entertaining fight while it last. I'm glad it's Vargas. Pac is too old to be chasing a guy like Crawford around the ring. That would of been a boring fight with Crawford winning by UD. Styles make fights. This is a GREAT stylistic fight.

Comment

Thats the attitude to have Vargas! **** PacMan, hes your opponent not your friend, go in there and **** him up!! Pac's a warrior so its gonna be a dog fight but you are younger, taller, and have better leverage, use it and BuBoy will be ****ting last nights baloot all over his stool again! #thepeoplesCHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I think Vargas misunderstands the criticism. It's not that everybody thinks he can't win, it just that everybody wanted to see someone else (Crawford, Thurman, Garcia, or Broner) other than him. People are tired of paying for fights that they don't really want to see. Now if the fight is on ESPN, it's not a bad fight. If it's a PPV fight, then that's a whole different story!
              Crawford no. The rest yes. Still will be a very entertaining fight.

Comment

I at first was pissed when this fight was announced but I started to like it more and more when I actually thought about each fighters boxing style. And there styles are PERFECT for a good scrappy fight. Pac/Crawford = Mayweather/Pac 2.

Comment

He got balls. Others don't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I at first was pissed when this fight was announced but I started to like it more and more when I actually thought about each fighters boxing style. And there styles are PERFECT for a good scrappy fight. Pac/Crawford = Mayweather/Pac 2.
                    Yeah man I agree. Styles make fights and I think Morales brought something out of Vargas and Cooper is excelling on bringing that out.

Comment

Working...
                    X