No announcement yet.

Luevano Will Not Agree To Fight Juanma in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luevano Will Not Agree To Fight Juanma in Puerto Rico

WBO featherweight champion Steven Luevano would love to accept a fight with Juan Manuel Lopez - but not in Puerto Rico. Top Rank, who promote both guys, want to match the two fighters in the main event of an HBO televised card on January 23 in Puerto Rico. [details]

oh!! yes you will!!

Comment

I wouldn't fight in Puerto Rico. Why not in Atlantic City?

Comment

Matter of fact, if Luevano was from Houston and Lopez declined to fight there, would he be a ***** for it? ****outtahere

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          I wouldn't fight in Puerto Rico. Why not in Atlantic City?
          well if hes not willing to fight to puerto rico ... then.. its a

for his biggest payday!! .

Im sure he will fight here!

Comment

eh.i want to see the mtgawa rematch.

Comment

Matter of fact, if Luevano was from Houston and Lopez declined to fight there, would he be a ***** for it? ****outtahere
              what do u mean lopez decline to fight there.... it has been very clear since a lot time ago that lopez next fight was going to be i nPuerto Rico.. this is not something that was thought last saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                what do u mean lopez decline to fight there.... it has been very clear since a lot time ago that lopez next fight was going to be i nPuerto Rico.. this is not something that was thought last saturday!
                Preventing a loss at the hands of corruption > A huge payday. Simple as that.

And Lopez fans should be the LAST fans calling any other fighter a ducker and ***** because of one name: CABALLERO

Comment

Preventing a loss at the hands of corruption > A huge payday. Simple as that.

And Lopez fans should be the LAST fans calling any other fighter a ducker and ***** because of one name: CABALLERO
                  Vasquez and Marquez ducked Cabellero !! But the media is pushing for them to save themselfs like lambs to Gamboa and Juanma, true story !!

Comment

luevano will be wise to avoid PR.

Comment

Working...
                    X