No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hopes That DAZN as Middleman Can Make Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    The less said by Hearn the better ! Already fuked up one go.
    Funny how you are blaming the victim here.

Everybody gotta tip toe around Princess Deontay.

Eddie, please, hushhhhhh, be quiet, Deontay is as skittish as a mouse. He is as fragile as china. For fook's sake everybody stay still and calm while we try and get Deontay to take the fight.

Comment

Let's hope Dazn is successful at making the fight. As long as it's up to this f---ing crook we'll never see the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

Funny how you are blaming the victim here.

Everybody gotta tip toe around Princess Deontay.

Eddie, please, hushhhhhh, be quiet, Deontay is as skittish as a mouse. He is as fragile as china. For fook's sake everybody stay still and calm while we try and get Deontay to take the fight.
        How is Hearn the victim?

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          Let's hope Dazn is successful at making the fight. As long as it's up to this f---ing crook we'll never see the fight
          You're talking about Finkel right?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            “It's not just about doing a deal with Wilder, it's about doing a deal with Joshua.”

So why does it have to be on DAZN? The only reason this fight won’t get made is because of Hearn. They both were on Showtime and the fight could’ve been made easily. Fight should go to highest bidder
            It won’t be showtime unless you want Showtime to win the bid and you rather pay $75 for the fight just to say you outsmarted Hearn. Who cares which network shows the fight I know I will be paying £20 regardless.

This is good news surely yet the news is met with condemnation..lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              “It's not just about doing a deal with Wilder, it's about doing a deal with Joshua.”

So why does it have to be on DAZN? The only reason this fight won’t get made is because of Hearn. They both were on Showtime and the fight could’ve been made easily. Fight should go to highest bidder
              He said it can go on Showtime, Fox, ESPN/whoever is willing to pay the most and it doesn't have to be on DAZN but he believes DAZN will not be outbid on this one. Stop making up nonesense.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Let's get it!!! Does this fight go past 7?
                If Deontay uses Tyson Fury’s underhand tactics and covers his body in baby oil

Comment

I think a few people here are missing the point.

DAZN can't make the AJ Wilder get fight.

They can sign Wilder to DAZN. They can do that.

But they can't agree terms with Wilder to fight Joshua. It will be Joshua and Hearn who would need to agree to terms.

Maybe Skipper acts as a go between, but that's all he'll be.

Criticise Eddie all you want. He's still the promoter of the number one heavyweight.

Comment

How can Finkel scr*w this up now ? He doesn't even have Hearn to blame now .

.. bet we get another Deontay is my baby heavyweight speech and the Wilder Fanbois will buy it again, I never heard one complain the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      It won’t be showtime unless you want Showtime to win the bid and you rather pay $75 for the fight just to say you outsmarted Hearn. Who cares which network shows the fight I know I will be paying £20 regardless.

This is good news surely yet the news is met with condemnation..lol
                      Who cares which network shows the fight I know I will be paying £20 regardless.

Obviously Hearn does.

I said the fight should go to the highesr bidder I didnt say I wanted it to go to Showtime. I pay 75$ a month for DAZN anyway. I had to get high speed internet plus it’s $9.99 for the app.

Comment

Working...
                      X