No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hopes That DAZN as Middleman Can Make Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    I won’t be happy if anyone wins the bid because the money’s not going in my pocket lol. It’s just hilarious that Hearn and Oscar has been on record saying you have to be on DAZN to fight a DAZN fighter we know if anyone associated with Al Haymon said that it would be word war 3
    I don't believe either of them said that. Hearn definitely didn't.

You are letting your prejudice run away with your imagination. Stop posting misinformation.

Comment

Just shut the hell up, Hearn. Keep your gums from flapping for once.

Learn from John Skipper who is taking the "no comment" approach.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I don't believe either of them said that. Hearn definitely didn't.

You are letting your prejudice run away with your imagination. Stop posting misinformation.
        Man shut up. You are sounding like a pathetic groupie now. I don’t post Misinformation, everything I post can be backed up with sources. You’re either going to ignore this or spin it anyway so it’s no use of me posting it but here you go.

D4-CC610-C-31-EF-4-D94-A610-23-E18-D0-D88-EC
        985-EB9-D0-DD8-C-4585-97-EE-8-B1-F6-C6-C718-E
        9-E6736-AA-23-C2-4-FD3-8-F27-198-FFA5-F2838
        4-AEB7-D22-2-C5-D-4671-BBF9-D0709-D18-E86-F

I’m sure if someone associated with Haymon made these type of comments you wouldn’t forget .
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-12-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          True , although I feel deep down they all feel that. Nothing wrong with that so long as the big fights can be made.

I do recall an interview Hearn saying if you are at 160 Dazn is the place to be which you can argue but it does give a fighter an opportunity to fight for a belt and likewise if your a 147 lb fighter showtime is the place.

Got nothing against Haymon I thought the fight he set up at the 02 between Degale an Eubank was fantastic and I fully supported it. Although both are not elite fighters I have been waiting for that matchup for over 3 years. As long as the fights are made I’m easy
          This is a great post. At least you understand what I’m saying. In my opinion we need some type of governing board over boxing. Things are just all over the place. Too many belts too many promoter too many networks.

Comment

Yeah the strategy is don’t offer one guy 12 million while the other guy gets 100 million

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              “It's not just about doing a deal with Wilder, it's about doing a deal with Joshua.”

So why does it have to be on DAZN? The only reason this fight won’t get made is because of Hearn. They both were on Showtime and the fight could’ve been made easily. Fight should go to highest bidder
              Glad that others are also starting to see the game.

Will be interesting to know what DAZN offers to Wilder, knowing full well what Wilder's camp viewed the fight to be worth before the Fury fight and all the attention it drew.

Fronting $50m is likely dead now, but imagine how much money is in play for Wilder-Joshua from T-Mobile Arena. And then split that 60/40.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                It won’t be showtime unless you want Showtime to win the bid and you rather pay $75 for the fight just to say you outsmarted Hearn. Who cares which network shows the fight I know I will be paying £20 regardless.

This is good news surely yet the news is met with condemnation..lol
                Pay $75 and be in a likely 1m+ homes, or pay $10 and maybe stretch to be in 150k homes.

The biggest heavyweight fight in an easy 20 years, used to try and build a fledgling network?

Nah, I'm good

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post

Funny how you are blaming the victim here.

Everybody gotta tip toe around Princess Deontay.

Eddie, please, hushhhhhh, be quiet, Deontay is as skittish as a mouse. He is as fragile as china. For fook's sake everybody stay still and calm while we try and get Deontay to take the fight.
                  Think your forgetting that hearn couldn't even make a fight between 2 of his own closest fighters, AJ / Whyte.

That's how bad him and Joshua are.

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                    Yeah the strategy is don’t offer one guy 12 million while the other guy gets 100 million
                    Lol. True.

With rematch clause, that gives AJ another 100 million in the rematch if he loses first fight... lol

Comment

Fat Dan is saying $20M for Breazeale, at least $40M for Joshua, and a rematch clause.

Get that money, Deontay.
                      Last edited by Pigeons; 03-12-2019, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X