Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hopes That DAZN as Middleman Can Make Wilder-Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Hopes That DAZN as Middleman Can Make Wilder-Joshua

Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, believes there is a new avenue to finalize a potential unification with WBC world champion Deontay Wilder. It's been no secret that Wilder is being courted by streaming service DAZN, who have an exclusive content deal with Hearn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think it will be the only way to 100% make the fight if DAZN signs Wilder.

Comment

The less said by Hearn the better ! Already ***ed up one go.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        The less said by Hearn the better ! Already ***ed up one go.
        Yep. I can guarantee that John Skipper won’t be coming up with childish nicknames to degrade Wilder’s management team during negotiations.

Comment

“It's not just about doing a deal with Wilder, it's about doing a deal with Joshua.”

So why does it have to be on DAZN? The only reason this fight won’t get made is because of Hearn. They both were on Showtime and the fight could’ve been made easily. Fight should go to highest bidder

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
            Yep. I can guarantee that John Skipper won’t be coming up with childish nicknames to degrade Wilder’s management team during negotiations.
            And I can guarantee he won't cancel the meeting he scheduled with Wilder's team, then announce the deal he's offering Deontay on social media and tell him:

"You have to accept my offer first. Then I'll meet with your team and tell them the details. Otherwise, the meeting might not be productive .."

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              “It's not just about doing a deal with Wilder, it's about doing a deal with Joshua.”

So why does it have to be on DAZN? The only reason this fight won’t get made is because of Hearn. They both were on Showtime and the fight could’ve been made easily. Fight should go to highest bidder
              Getting your excuses in early, eh, just in case?

You're dreaming if you think PBC and S.T. could outbid DAZN for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Getting your excuses in early, eh, just in case?

You're dreaming if you think PBC and S.T. could outbid DAZN for this fight.
                Why would I make an excuse for Hearn? Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I see. Hearn is the one saying the fight has to be on DAZN Wilder will fight on the network that pays the most. If you’re saying it has to be on a certain network then that’s a roadblock.Nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                  Correct. Hearn is 40 something and still acts like a 10yr old. Joshua probably could negotiate this fight without him.

Comment

Let's get it!!! Does this fight go past 7?

Comment

Working...
                    X