Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in your opinion is the toughest man ever to walk the earth ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Wladimir Klitschko
    Might as well have said a power ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
      Toughest man
      Braddocks a good pick for a boxer though
      Any idea what age he became pro?
      Not sure of his exact but everyone started young back then...Also his big fight was after he was "shot." He managed to make it because he was able to make max Bauer screw up, put together a few decent victories....But most important, and I can relate to this, he knew he had mouths to feed and...he had a great woman and a great friend behind him. Years before the movie came out people in the know talked about Braddock.

The dark underbelly of the depression came upon us and Braddock answered the call.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
        Great post! Can relate to dollar menu sacrifice...
        Lol. As much as I am on board with the health issues people bring up regarding fast food, it has its purpose.

Comment

the guy in my avi

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            texasboi15 is the toughest mother****er on the earth

he can beat 100% people on that forum with ease

look at the way he talks **** here, ain't you convinced he's the toughest?
            Never spoke to him

Comment

Originally posted by The Hound View Post
              P4p james toney ,chin made carls look like my grandmothers,love to see froch taking bombs from heavyweightd and ko holyfield
              Froch is a hella fighter though but james toneys chin is insane
              It ain't got nothing on Froch, take a look at Jean Pascal vs. Carl Froch and eat your words.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                It ain't got nothing on Froch, take a look at Jean Pascal vs. Carl Froch and eat your words.
                One of my favourite fights

Comment

It's a toss up between Soulja Boy, Usher, and me.

Comment

As far as tough boxers go, ESPN's list is excellent and fun to read.

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=3184174

There have to be dozens of historical examples to cite, but one of the toughest men I'm aware of is on the ESPN list: George Chuvalo. Chuvalo wasn't only physically tough on an insane level, he seems to be unbreakable in any way. One of his sons committed suicide, and two others died from drug overdoses (three of his five kids). His wife committed suicide after the death of the second son. These are life experiences that would shatter most human beings. Yet, despite all this, George appears unbent. Tough, tough hombre.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      As far as tough boxers go, ESPN's list is excellent and fun to read.

http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=3184174

There have to be dozens of historical examples to cite, but one of the toughest men I'm aware of is on the ESPN list: George Chuvalo. Chuvalo wasn't only physically tough on an insane level, he seems to be unbreakable in any way. One of his sons committed suicide, and two others died from drug overdoses (three of his five kids). His wife committed suicide after the death of the second son. These are life experiences that would shatter most human beings. Yet, despite all this, George appears unbent. Tough, tough hombre.
                      I didn't know that
                      Losing one of my kids would destroy me
                      I fear it more than anything

Comment

Working...
                      X