Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Terror attack in France

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/cop-sh...aken-hostages/

2 killed and hostages taken.

Motive unclear but my intuition says yet another boy brainwashed by the NRA & UFC

Comment

As a liberal friend once said to me years ago in late 2015 when a terrorist gunman machine gunned down tens of people and injuring over 100, "Just because a guy yells out Allahu Akbar while doing this doesn't mean he's a Muslim Terrorist!"

Comment

France and the UK..I don't know which of the 2 is lame. Both overrun by wild beasts.

Comment

Big article with many photos from the DailyMail below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...th-France.html

Man said to have demanded release of Salah Abdeslam, the last surviving suspect in 2015 ISIS attack in Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            As a liberal friend once said to me years ago in late 2015 when a terrorist gunman machine gunned down tens of people and injuring over 100, "Just because a guy yells out Allahu Akbar while doing this doesn't mean he's a Muslim Terrorist!"
            Aloha SnackBar

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh. The religion of peace

Let them in doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Ahhhhhhhhh. The religion of peace

Let them in doe.
                I agree. Just let them in liberal states like California, New York, New England states, New Jersey, Hawaii, etc.

Those states can be culturally enriched by the religion of peace.

Comment

I agree. Just let them in liberal states like California, New York, New England states, New Jersey, Hawaii, etc.

I am shocked that letting barbarians in will result in this.

Who could have seen it coming?!

Comment

Can you tell me why this attack must mean all Muslims and all of Islam is guilty or responsible yet Christian murderers does not equate to all of Christianity being responsible? Or the same of atheists, Jews, Hindus et al?

I'll be waiting a long time I assume.

Comment

Working...
                    X