No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Yeah, Wilder caught Fury with the left as well when he was going down.
    Didnt catch him solid. But hey when Wilder wanted to run it back Fury ran 🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post

Both AJ and Wilder fans should celebrate.

These wins are good for the sport of boxing.

And as a Wilder fan, I want to see AJ knockout Ruiz early on June 1 to make the unification the biggest heavyweight fight of all time. It now has the momentum to reach the level of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.
      Yes awesome win, I'm not sure what im shocked the most Breazeale getting up or the fight ending in the 1 ? Oh well, I still think it's a punches chance of every fight.Great win. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Fight a final eliminator, and Dillian Whyte gets his shot.

Whyte didn't want to fight Pulev for the IBF shot, openly refused to fight Luis Ortiz for the WBC shot, and now it's looking like he's trying to get around Fury too.
        yeah...... Fight the fccking final eliminator just the way spilka, fury, Washington, Dauhapas, arreola, Gaven and malik Scot did.

So we can keep some cowards happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
          Everything you just said is true what I'm saying is the usual suspects will down play Wilders victory against him anyway but I would still love to see it personally.
          It's a fight everybody wants to see ahead Ortiz 2. Ortiz has been KTFO already. Only some portion of wilder fans are clinging on fight final eliminator BS like everybody wilder fought had a final eliminator.

I can list a hand full of wilder's opponents that were nowhere near fighting an eliminator, talk less of final eliminator and they got the shot.

Many of them were not even ranked in the top 50.

So what's all that eliminator BS?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Prove it! Just prove what you are saying is true! The bottom line is Joshua ducked Wilder for several months by forcing him into fighting the other elite names in the division such as the undefeated Luis Ortiz and Tyson Fury while his profile skyrocketed during that time.

Now prove where Whyte was given only two weeks to prepare to fight Dominic Breazeale. Provide a source please. You can't because I know that you are lying but is funny to hear you say it.

Additionally, you said that Ortiz was a given only seven weeks to prepare for a Wilder which is another lie. The fight was originally scheduled for November 2017.

He popped dirty by VADA for not disclosing his blood pressure medicines and then the WBC reinstated him and the fight commenced on March of 2018. If my math serves me correctly that's close to 16 weeks to prepare for Deontay Wilder.

From the time of the original postponement to the actual fight itself.
            Tell me Ortiz achievements in HW that made him elite?

Fighting guys ranked close to and above 100 makes you elite I guess.

The only top 10 guy he fought aside that Jennings BS winning, he got KTFO brutally.

What made him elite?

Comment

• Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              I'd be shocked if Joshua isn't in the ring over the next year or two with either/or Fury, Wilder, Ortiz, Joyce, Whyte. No way he keeps his fan base if he doesn't. And BTW, he seems to want those type fights... even if his promoter doesn't.

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
              I do believe AJ wants tghe fights but he lets hearn set the course, so he gets the guilt too. Too many missed opportunities for big fights.
              But I think AJ is cool. His promoter is way over the top with the grandstanding, trying to tell others what they are worth, etc. etc. It diminishes AJ greatly.
              The hearn portion of AJ's fanbase will always suck hearns toes ... if AJ stays with him it won't matter if he fights anyone or not ... they will be cheerleading and name-calling the whole way. LoL. It's too bad, AJ really is a fine fighter and tries to be a fine person.
              Yep. Joshua does seem to have the right attitude.

Comment

• Got a poll right

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                  Didnt catch him solid. But hey when Wilder wanted to run it back Fury ran 🤷🏾*♂️

Fury should only fight Wilder in the UK.

No point going to America again, schooling Wilder and get robbed by the judges

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    It's a fight everybody wants to see ahead Ortiz 2. Ortiz has been KTFO already. Only some portion of wilder fans are clinging on fight final eliminator BS like everybody wilder fought had a final eliminator.

I can list a hand full of wilder's opponents that were nowhere near fighting an eliminator, talk less of final eliminator and they got the shot.

Many of them were not even ranked in the top 50.

So what's all that eliminator BS?
                    I don't know the answer to that. That's a question for the sanctioning bodies. After Fury fights whatever his name is I think the WBC wants him to fight Whyte for a shot at Wilder.

I think Wilder/Ortiz 2 is a huge waste of time. I'd rather see him fight AJ/Fury/Whyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                      I don't know the answer to that. That's a question for the sanctioning bodies. After Fury fights whatever his name is I think the WBC wants him to fight Whyte for a shot at Wilder.

I think Wilder/Ortiz 2 is a huge waste of time. I'd rather see him fight AJ/Fury/Whyte.
                      Whyte can get the fight as a voluntary. Get the fight made once and for all.

Any talk about whyte going to fight an eliminator is a pure duck as far as am concern.

Get it done ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                      X