Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    I got Wilder by premeditated murder.
    Lol! You shouldn’t have gone there....Wilders only on that dumb talk for shock effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
      It wasnt the same punch. If Fury would've got hit by that punch...he would've still been sleep 🤷🏾*♂️

Yeah, Wilder caught Fury with the left as well when he was going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
        Not really. AJ was a novice champion first off, and Breazeale fought him from the outside. Wilder was hurt which made Breazeale look to follow up. They were both winging, but he got outsped trying to land his shot. AJ's win was a no-risk beatdown.
        The KO wasn't winging

Comment

• his power is ridicules

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            lol I mean in his defense this is after a bout where he got punched in the face repeatedly so I tend to give guys some leeway in situations like this. Still, lol

Comment

• Took AJ 7, Deontay did it in 1. Statement made.
              I have problems with both Ajs and Deontays teams for not making this fight. No problems with either fighter. Here's to hoping they can get this fight over the line sometime soon.

Comment

• That is what Hearn and AJ are worried about.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  This is why I never took Wilder's body talk seriously, he always kisses and hugs his opponents afterwards. Wilder's an emotional fighter and sometimes his emotions get too big and crazy stuff comes out but none of it means anything.
                  I was trying to tell peeps it was hype .... and some bad blood. LoL, Breazeale (who I like and he is better than what happened tonight) may not wanna kiss and make up right now ...

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    think you are living in the moment in anecdotal world. just because you thought it was impressive doesnt mean casuals are noticing. his ppv didnt do good. hes now off ppv. this fight wasnt priced very high and was scaled down from 19k to 13k as well as reportedly not selling well. at some point in time he has to come through with actual popularity not perceived poplarity that isnt there. dont thnk anyone cares when he fights these guys. the only way he can cash in is figthing joshua and he doesnt seem to want to so as the separation grows between them he makes less and less.
                    Im not in any way comparing him to level of AJ, GGG, Canelo etc. Of course his cash in will be AJ or to lesser extent Fury but this will all go viral. Wilder is coming from behind big time and still far behind, but my point is he is making huge strides and the last few fights are going to go viral for him. I believe now an AJ-Wilder does near 1 mil PPV buys now

Comment

• Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
                      Not really. AJ was a novice champion first off, and Breazeale fought him from the outside. Wilder was hurt which made Breazeale look to follow up. They were both winging, but he got outsped trying to land his shot. AJ's win was a no-risk beatdown.
                      WTF... You really don't know WTF you're looking at in that ring, do you?
                      I got no problem with AJ and people who want to cheerlead for him but that^ was fantasy stuff you just made up. Show me a gif of where he was "hurt", lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X