No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
    Yes sir! Like the Taylor-Baranchyk fight...no way in Hell was Josh going to lose @ home. Many on here picked Ivan I went local via Close or wide decision I dont remember tho...
    Your absolutely right
    No fughin way was Taylor going to lose at home
    And if he did it would of been well arranged for him not to
    Sad
    I was cheering for Baranchyk but it was mostly wishful thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Your absolutely right
      No fughin way was Taylor going to lose at home
      And if he did it would of been well arranged for him not to
      Sad
      I was cheering for Baranchyk but it was mostly wishful thinking
      My friend I also just had a trip down memory lane & remembered that Sergio Martinez got whopped & dropped twice by Murray yet Maravilla won because they didnt want to piss of the hooligans that filled that football stadium😂
      Last edited by Mr.365; 05-20-2019, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
        My friend I also just had a trip down memory lane & remembered that Sergio Martinez got dropped whopped & dropped twice by Murray yet Maravilla won because they didnt want to piss of the hooligans that filled that football stadium 😂
        I remember that
        It was toward the end of his career and if I’m not mistaken his first fight back on home soil
        And I really hope he doesn’t come back

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          LMAO you are naive.

So Wilder is again avoiding the no.1 contender and fighting a 40 something year old guy with health conditions that he has already beating.
          Fight a final eliminator, and Dillian Whyte gets his shot.

Whyte didn't want to fight Pulev for the IBF shot, openly refused to fight Luis Ortiz for the WBC shot, and now it's looking like he's trying to get around Fury too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Fight a final eliminator, and Dillian Whyte gets his shot.

Whyte didn't want to fight Pulev for the IBF shot, openly refused to fight Luis Ortiz for the WBC shot, and now it's looking like he's trying to get around Fury too.

Yeah, got to feed Wilder a few tomato can rather than face the number 1 contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
              Whyte was fighting Parker and avoiding Ortiz and Pulev. Wilder was focused on makign a fight with AJ. Never a need to duck Whyte, but Whyte ain't got sheet. So he gets in line like everyone else ...

PS - you went left anyway ... to Whyte. LoL!

So he was focused on making a fight with Joshua, that never happened.

So why has he refused to face the No.1 contender?

Again, Again and Again?

What is the excuse?

Comment

• Dillian wants to eat his cake and still have it.

He doesn't want to fight WBC mandated eliminators and instead fights his prizefights. Yet, makes noise that WBC hasn't given him a shot at the title yet. He should have fought Ortiz or Breazeale or Pulev instead of Parker or Chisora.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  It doesn't matter..... If every had said Douglas can't take Tyson's power, that fight wouldn't have been made. No two fights are the same. Whyte is a tough guy that can rough up a fight. Am sure it will make a good and competitive fight while it last.
                  Everything you just said is true what I'm saying is the usual suspects will down play Wilders victory against him anyway but I would still love to see it personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    This same hypocrites building excuses for Ortiz for not talking a fight with 6wks notice are still the same guys ranting about whyte not taking the Breazeale fight for 2wks notice for the so called WBC final eliminator.

Meanwhile, Ortiz had 7wks to prepare for wilder's title match. You will have no credibility on this site if you continue this way.

Be fair on all parties not selected ones you like on your camp.

Nof said.
                    Prove it! Just prove what you are saying is true! The bottom line is Joshua ducked Wilder for several months by forcing him into fighting the other elite names in the division such as the undefeated Luis Ortiz and Tyson Fury while his profile skyrocketed during that time.

Now prove where Whyte was given only two weeks to prepare to fight Dominic Breazeale. Provide a source please. You can't because I know that you are lying but is funny to hear you say it.

Additionally, you said that Ortiz was a given only seven weeks to prepare for a Wilder which is another lie. The fight was originally scheduled for November 2017.

He popped dirty by VADA for not disclosing his blood pressure medicines and then the WBC reinstated him and the fight commenced on March of 2018. If my math serves me correctly that's close to 16 weeks to prepare for Deontay Wilder.

From the time of the original postponement to the actual fight itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Like i said , maybe I’m fughin blind but I didn’t see chit
                      And if not mistaken more like 250
                      Wtv lol
                      He was nailed with a desperation right and another right then backed off and initiated a clinch with a groggy Breazeale. Also when his head looked clear Harvey Dock pushed him back on the break and he stumbled with splayed legs, that's a sign of being slightly concussed.

Obviously Breazeale was severely concussed as the follow up punch took him out and the referee was all in his rights to stop the fight without a count or an aborted count. Also Breazeale didn't beat the count he rose at 10 and a bit, under the rules you need to rise at 9 and a bit and the fight is over at 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X