Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    I can knockout a tiny horse.

You really have no clue, do you?
    You're the one arguing with me about a post a six year old would know was not meant to be taken literally.

But I'm the clueless one.

Comment

• Joshua wants a 95/5 split or no fight now lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Breazeale was up before the 10 count and he never wobbled after he stood up. Go watch it again.
        Wrong again!

Comment

Joshua
          Fury
          Wilder
          Whyte
          Parker
          Usyk
          Joe Joyce
          Daniel Dubois

I think these guys beat Ortiz

So maybe around 9th
          Don't necessarily agree with the order you have but I think your right about who beats Ortiz (possible exception is Whyte).

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            And just like that, Braezaele was flattened! Another highlight reel knockout! Fun fight to watch while it lasted. Braezaele took some hard shots at the beginning and caught Wilder with one of his own before it all went south. Wilder took his time, set him up with the left hook and Braezaele didn't see the right hand coming...

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
              Really? He got up real quick and was totally fine at the count of 9 and 10.
              Yes he got up, but he was essentially out on his feet and stumbled 10 feet backwards into the ropes.

He was in no condition to continue he would’ve just gotten hurt more. Wilder really goes for it when he senses a fighters hurt. Yeah, Wilder’s wide open to be countered, but if you’re not ready for it, you’re in trouble. Breazeale wasn’t ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                It's great.. No excuses now.
                Make it happen.
                Wilder/whyte for December.
                I would love to see that fight! But you will see the usual suspects say that Wilder just beat AJ's left overs which would be true, that's why I don't understand why some want to see it so badly. Maybe they believe Whyte will win but whatever. Parker was able to hurt Whyte but he's gonna take Wilders power...

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Not going anywhere. Wilder was awesome, just wish he would fight like that more often.

Both AJ and Wilder fans should celebrate.

These wins are good for the sport of boxing.

And as a Wilder fan, I want to see AJ knockout Ruiz early on June 1 to make the unification the biggest heavyweight fight of all time. It now has the momentum to reach the level of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.

Comment

LMAO you are naive.

So Wilder is again avoiding the no.1 contender and fighting a 40 something year old guy with health conditions that he has already beating.
                    You have a reputation around here for being a bias, delusional,crow eating, fan girl so what you think of me holds no weight.

Wilder just fought last night how the facc do you know who he is avoiding already? Calm down. Your hate for Wilder makes you appear slower than you already are smh.

Comment

• I have no favourite between Wilder & Joshua. I don’t get involved in the arguments between the fanboys & Nuthuggers but any of the guys wearing AJ underwear or worship his poster on the wall are frigging delusional if you think this fight was stopped early. Breazeale staggered back into ropes & was out on his feet. It is ridiculous reading some of the stupidity here. As I said many times that it would be an easy 1st rd destruction...

Comment

Working...
                      X