Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GGG bring racism to boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Blacks can handle some White guy who looks like a choir boy knocking out mean tough looking blacks

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      Or was it always there?

You notice guys who all used to support pac, klitschkos etc now support GGG, Kovalev, fury and lomachenko

Why they can't just accept true superiority of sickness in the sport I'll never know but if they want to support those unskilled cavemen that's fine I guess.

But I'm on its got worse since GGG.

Wilder
      Spence
      Ward
      Crawford

That's the future right there
      Is this some next level satire here ? are you trying to say there is racism and go ahead and call the eastern fighters caveman ? while typing sentences like a complete imbecile ? if you did try and be sarcastic then i didnt get it the first time , but good job!! if you didnt .... well.... you should read your post again and think... it wont hurt.

Comment

No, Central Asian people, people of the good ol' Soviet Union generally won't hate anyone for their races. Though they may have some hate for Americans, Germans, and Brits as a reason of the communist propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Kelly Pavlik was close to ending racism in boxing,but the booze got a hold of him. That's one of the many reasons I have so much respect for Kelly.
          Respect, brother.

Pavlik is a legend. Too bad his lost to booze was harder to overcome than his losses to Hopkins and Martinez.

Comment

Or was it always there?

You notice guys who all used to support pac, klitschkos etc now support GGG, Kovalev, fury and lomachenko

Why they can't just accept true superiority of sickness in the sport I'll never know but if they want to support those unskilled cavemen that's fine I guess.

Wilder
            Spence
            Ward
            Crawford

Pac was the greatest white hope since Gerry Cooney.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              No Blacks can handle some White guy who looks like a choir boy knocking out mean tough looking blacks
              Wow. Racism just comes so effortless to you. You just type it all willy nilly. i wonder who's more of a natural, you or Fred Hopple?

Comment

But when other people with something in common with you (skin color for example) it validates you so it's like your achievement.

Floyd is black, I'm black, he's great so I'm great by association

That's how it works
                One of my mates at work is Indian, and a big boxing fan. He has a very stocky build and works out with weights in the gym (we have a gym where I work) then goes on the heavy bag loading up big George Foreman type power punches till he runs out of steam.

I've tried giving him some basic boxing lessons, but it doesn't work. He is just in love with power, and with power punching fighters who have the same kind of stocky build as him, eg, David Tua and Shannon Briggs, who he worships.

He picks his favourite fighters by body build, not nationality, race, or skin colour. He has told me if a stocky guy fights a tall rangy guy, he will always be rooting for the stocky guy to KO the rangy guy, whatever race they are, wherever they come from, because the stocky guy has the same build has him, and seeing guys who are built like him KTFO of other guys makes him feel tough and powerful himself.

He says he knows it's stupid feeling like that, but he can't help it!
                Last edited by kafkod; 06-17-2016, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Racism is everywhere, and has existed since humans of different color first encountered each other.

Any who denies every having a racist thought is a straight out liar.

Judging people on race however is as stupid as judging people on something like $$$.

Only highly stupid people define others solely by race, wealth or religion.

The rest of us just have a (usually flawed) opinion, which is perfectly normal and acceptable.

Comment

Or was it always there?

Wilder
                    Spence
                    Ward
                    Crawford

racism and double standards have been a part a boxing since the beginning and until the end

It is the most masculine form of sport in the world. Every country and ethnic group think that their people have the best warriors.

some think it illustrates what race is superior...i wouldnt take it that far but some people are more biased than others....i like fighters from all walks of live and support the fighters I enjoy to watch because of style

Comment

Or was it always there?

Wilder
                      Spence
                      Ward
                      Crawford

Man you're ****ing ugly

Comment

Working...
                      X