Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: PED Testing For Pacquiao Fight 'Was Never A Big Issue'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
    "Kick rocks boy"(??) Have you now joined the ranks of keyboard warriors?? Did you manage to type that with boxing gloves on tough guy? Theyre no rocks over here, so you can kick em' for me.....I was referring to 2009 and BEFORE when Mayweather called him out on his refusal to take stringent olympic style random blood testing. Anything AFTER that? Oh sure Pacquiaos gonna take inferior blood tests here & there, he had to save face because many still believe he cheated! Before 2009 they checked mainly for piss. Blood was/is a different type of animal, especially done randomly for catching those cycling PEDs - info you can easily find on the net ....thats all I was saying regarding that tough guy.....
    blah blah blah. pac been doing random blood testing since 2013. the only fight he didnt do vada testing was against marquez 4 (he got knocked out), jeff horn (he lost) and lucas (lucas quit)... so explain to me why the peds didnt work in those fight???? how come he got knocked out my marquez if he was on the juice?????? LOLOLOLOL!!!! kick dirt then boy! !!!

Comment

I was referring prior to the debacle in 2009 when Manny superstitous beliefs stopped the fight from happening in their primes. Lets not forget, Floyds father & uncle had been in this game forever - and still is, and it was them who brought attention to Pacs abnormal endurance and power - they were the ones who pushed for testing to be done.

But I guess because Paquiao boasts a religious affiliation (and you like him), no one had a right to question his pure angelic motives? You believe Floyd Sr & Uncle Rog shouldve kept quiet in their ignorant stupor??

Pac instead showed disdain and defiance in response to a reasonable request.....It wouldve made Pac look like a complete holy gem in my eyes had he simply "humbly" given in.....the humble response would have done wonders for the game, simply because of who Pac is and what he had accomplished......

Btw, PEDs don't "guarantee" a win, it increases your chances of winning if you train like you should and or/are gifted with certain attributes. You still need a skill set, work ethic and desire to win......Theyre many trial horses/journeymen in the game that give bonafide champs a little run for their money, and thats only because theyve topped off their mediocre training with PEDs....I'm also of the opinion that 99% of boxers are on PEDs - champs & bums alike......

so in short, manny is only on peds when he wins and not on peds when he loses?? LOLOL!!!! because he only gets accused of juicing when he wins but when he loses, no mention about peds what so ever! lmao!!!!

Comment

No context was missed, I was simply clarifying with some quotes. I was also drawing attention to Mannys stubborn prior prehistoric superstitious outlook on a procedure thats even given to little girls on the olympic gymnastics team.... Because of Pacquiao the fight never materialized when it should have.
        The problem was with both Pac and Floyd who were Diva's regarding negotiation. It was a back and forth with accusations, blood testing, law suits, twitter offers, time away from the ring, and only ended in a fight when they somehow "accidentally" ran into each other on a basketball court.
        Last edited by richardt; 07-19-2019, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          blah blah blah. pac been doing random blood testing since 2013. the only fight he didnt do vada testing was against marquez 4 (he got knocked out), jeff horn (he lost) and lucas (lucas quit)... so explain to me why the peds didnt work in those fight???? how come he got knocked out my marquez if he was on the juice?????? LOLOLOLOL!!!! kick dirt then boy! !!!
          WesternCramp, don't flatter yourself toughguy. 2013 is not 2009/2010. Your HERO backed out of his most significant fight to fight a robot nowhere on the level of KING Mayweather!!

Last night Team-Pac fought a fighter ADMITTEDLY on the basis of his last POOR injured performance - thats GREATness personified for your hero AND you(!!) thats one for the detailed stories of our boxing history books!!

WOW!, aiming for A TWO YEAR laid off recipient of serious injuries are MUST FIGHTS to seek, relish and strive for!!....Mayweather must really be excited to come back out of retirement!!

WOW WesCRAMP, thanks for pointing out the inspirational difficult road taken!! No wonder you SUPPORTed Pac DUCKING Spence for the "not the same" Thurman! ....

Now its your turn to kick rocks "man" (or Pacquiaos jock strap) while REJOICING watching all the Martin reruns that inspire your CORNBALL tough guy keyboard talk....LOL! Good for you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
            i dont know about this. manny looked unreal when he was on the ariza shakes, he still looks good but literally looked invincible with ariza and also declined blood testing when mayweather first asked for it so i am highly suspicious of the man. especially when he says stupid **** like he has a fear of needles, man has like 8 tattoos.
            Pacquiao never said he was afraid of needles. That was Bob Arum talking recklessly. Go research it

Comment

The testing programs are useless. When is the last time anyone got popped for an actual steroid?

All the guys testing positive today are getting busted for diuretics, clenbuterol and various ephedrine type stimulants. And for that they give a lame (tainted meat, nasal spray) excuse and get a slap on the wrist. Aka Canelo and Billy Joe Saunders

Fury testing for nandrolone back in February 2015 is the last time I can think of an actual steroid show up. You really think no elite pro boxers have used roids in the last 4 years? Or you think they know how to beat the worthless tests.

Comment

WesternCramp, don't flatter yourself toughguy. 2013 is not 2009/2010. Your HERO backed out of his most significant fight to fight a robot nowhere on the level of KING Mayweather!!

Last night Team-Pac fought a fighter ADMITTEDLY on the basis of his last POOR injured performance - thats GREATness personified for your hero AND you(!!) thats one for the detailed stories of our boxing history books!!

WOW!, aiming for A TWO YEAR laid off recipient of serious injuries are MUST FIGHTS to seek, relish and strive for!!....Mayweather must really be excited to come back out of retirement!!

WOW WesCRAMP, thanks for pointing out the inspirational difficult road taken!! No wonder you SUPPORTed Pac DUCKING Spence for the "not the same" Thurman! ....

Now its your turn to kick rocks "man" (or Pacquiaos jock strap) while REJOICING watching all the Martin reruns that inspire your CORNBALL tough guy keyboard talk....LOL! Good for you!!!

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                so in short, manny is only on peds when he wins and not on peds when he loses?? LOLOL!!!! because he only gets accused of juicing when he wins but when he loses, no mention about peds what so ever! lmao!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X