Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: PED Testing For Pacquiao Fight 'Was Never A Big Issue'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
    Everything!....Manny exclusively took urine tests for his previous bouts. He had never undergone the stringent blood testing (required by Mayweather) in any of his major fights. It was one DUMB excuse after the other for not taking blood tests, even starting a silly court case that conveniently bypassed the fact PacROID* STILL refused the BLOOD-tests - thereby stopping the biggest fight of the sport from ever happening in their primes.

Shane Mosely then came out right after the fact and said, "I'll take those tests." Then Mayweather gladly beat him, even after the devastation Shane dished out on Plasterhands Margacheato!

Silly Roaches only rebuttal after all the mess was, "In the end, If we had given in on the blood testing, it would have been like giving Mayweather the first round. Why would we do that? Manny hates needles...."(???!!)...."

I injected Manny Pacquiao with steroids" is another claim to look into from Mannys former sparring partner. Lance Armstrong was ONLY found out by his friends dropping dimes. Ariza is another iffy character (though brilliant otherwise) in Mannys world.

Back in those days when I gleaned fresh information (most of which I've forgotton), I use to go in on this on ********boxing. But, a certain few sees the angel Pacquiao from rose colored lenses. Believe what you want. Mannys actions were always su****ious to me, even MORE SO claiming his religious affiliation

wtf???? he done random blood testing for the rios fight in 2013.!!! he's been doing random blood testing for ALL his fights since then EXCEPT for the horn fight (which he lost) and the lucas fight. stop making up lies brah! once again, show me a positive test! i dont want to hear your opinion, i want to see proof. if you cant provide this to me then kick rocks boy.

Comment

Everything!....Manny exclusively took urine tests for his previous bouts. He had never undergone the stringent blood testing (required by Mayweather) in any of his major fights. It was one DUMB excuse after the other for not taking blood tests, even starting a silly court case that conveniently bypassed the fact PacROID* STILL refused the BLOOD-tests - thereby stopping the biggest fight of the sport from ever happening in their primes.

Shane Mosely then came out right after the fact and said, "I'll take those tests." Then Mayweather gladly beat him, even after the devastation Shane dished out on Plasterhands Margacheato!

Silly Roaches only rebuttal after all the mess was, "In the end, If we had given in on the blood testing, it would have been like giving Mayweather the first round. Why would we do that? Manny hates needles...."(???!!)...."

I injected Manny Pacquiao with steroids" is another claim to look into from Mannys former sparring partner. Lance Armstrong was ONLY found out by his friends dropping dimes. Ariza is another iffy character (though brilliant otherwise) in Mannys world.

Back in those days when I gleaned fresh information (most of which I've forgotton), I use to go in on this on ********boxing. But, a certain few sees the angel Pacquiao from rose colored lenses. Believe what you want. Mannys actions were always su****ious to me, even MORE SO claiming his religious affiliation
      the only fight he didnt do random blood testing was the horn and lucas fight. he lost against horn so what happen there????? the peds didnt work when he loses? the peds only works when manny wins? LOLOLOL!!! that's not how it works.

Comment

Bob Arum: "...Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken and feels that it weakens him."

Roach: "I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight."

Roach: "Manny hates needles."
        You just proved what I said because of the obvious CONTEXT which you missed. The CONTEXT is in relation to the timing of a blood draw before a fight, not the needles and as I said, Pac never said he was afraid of needles and never used it as an excuse and never avoided all testing like some believe, his complaint was the timing of a blood draw right before a fight and that was negated long ago and since as he has done extensive testing. If someone takes medicine often but will not take medicine before driving, they are not afraid of the medicine, they simply dont want to take the medicine close to when they are driving as a concern for the effects it will have on driving. Same analogy with needles. And Pac has long since abandoned that stance and taken random draws (needles) at any time. Case closed.
        Last edited by richardt; 07-18-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          20+ years in this game. over hundreds/thousands of times being tested. not one positive test comes up! nothing!!! i mean if yall gon accuse the man of juicing, at least come with some evidences to prove it.

not just "oh oh his trainer says no".. "oh oh bob arum says manny is afraid of needles".. what does that have anything to do with him cheating?????? that's more of them trying to counter negotiate and have things their way.
          It's like I told that guy, if someone takes medicine often but will not take medicine before driving, they are not afraid of the medicine, they simply dont want to take the medicine close to when they are driving as a concern for the effects it will have on driving. Same analogy with needles. And Pac has long since abandoned that stance and taken random draws (needles) at any time.
          Last edited by richardt; 07-18-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Bob Arum: "...Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken and feels that it weakens him."

Roach: "I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight."

Roach: "Manny hates needles."
            Ok so Manny never said it. Thanks for the clarity.

I've also heard Roach say he's betting his house on a KO about 15 times. The guys gotta be homeless at this point

Comment

I think a-side meth done some damage to some boxing fans...in the era where internet viralism was just beginning. Where did you get your information from? Haha.

I wish have bought this Mayweather "take the test" shirt!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=484294
              Last edited by WholeSoul75; 07-18-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Ok so Manny never said it. Thanks for the clarity.

I've also heard Roach say he's betting his house on a KO about 15 times. The guys gotta be homeless at this point
                Exactly. And on top of that, no one likes needles but the useless "afraid of needles" cliche statement was not something pac either said - or insinuated to avoid blood draws, draws which he had prior to that time period and after that time period. Pac simply did not want to have blood drawn just before a fight, and for many years now, Pac has allowed random any day, any time testing. Anyone who tries to use the "afraid of needles" outdated and dispelled cliche, clearly just came out of an 8-year coma.
                Last edited by richardt; 07-18-2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

wtf???? he done random blood testing for the rios fight in 2013.!!! he's been doing random blood testing for ALL his fights since then EXCEPT for the horn fight (which he lost) and the lucas fight. stop making up lies brah! once again, show me a positive test! i dont want to hear your opinion, i want to see proof. if you cant provide this to me then kick rocks boy.
                  "Kick rocks boy"(??) Have you now joined the ranks of keyboard warriors?? Did you manage to type that with boxing gloves on tough guy? Theyre no rocks over here, so you can kick em' for me.....I was referring to 2009 and BEFORE when Mayweather called him out on his refusal to take stringent olympic style random blood testing. Anything AFTER that? Oh sure Pacquiaos gonna take inferior blood tests here & there, he had to save face because many still believe he cheated! Before 2009 they checked mainly for piss. Blood was/is a different type of animal, especially done randomly for catching those cycling PEDs - info you can easily find on the net ....thats all I was saying regarding that tough guy.....

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    You just proved what I said because of the obvious CONTEXT which you missed. The CONTEXT is in relation to the timing of a blood draw before a fight, not the needles and as I said, Pac never said he was afraid of needles and never used it as an excuse and never avoided all testing like some believe, his complaint was the timing of a blood draw right before a fight and that was negated long ago and since as he has done extensive testing. If someone takes medicine often but will not take medicine before driving, they are not afraid of the medicine, they simply dont want to take the medicine close to when they are driving as a concern for the effects it will have on driving. Same analogy with needles. And Pac has long since abandoned that stance and taken random draws (needles) at any time. Case closed.
                    No context was missed, I was simply clarifying with some quotes. I was also drawing attention to Mannys stubborn prior prehistoric superstitious outlook on a procedure thats even given to little girls on the olympic gymnastics team.... Because of Pacquiao the fight never materialized when it should have.

Comment

the only fight he didnt do random blood testing was the horn and lucas fight. he lost against horn so what happen there????? the peds didnt work when he loses? the peds only works when manny wins? LOLOLOL!!! that's not how it works.
                      I was referring prior to the debacle in 2009 when Manny superstitous beliefs stopped the fight from happening in their primes. Lets not forget, Floyds father & uncle had been in this game forever - and still is, and it was them who brought attention to Pacs abnormal endurance and power - they were the ones who pushed for testing to be done.

But I guess because Paquiao boasts a religious affiliation (and you like him), no one had a right to question his pure angelic motives? You believe Floyd Sr & Uncle Rog shouldve kept quiet in their ignorant stupor??

Pac instead showed disdain and defiance in response to a reasonable request.....It wouldve made Pac look like a complete holy gem in my eyes had he simply "humbly" given in.....the humble response would have done wonders for the game, simply because of who Pac is and what he had accomplished......

Btw, PEDs don't "guarantee" a win, it increases your chances of winning if you train like you should and or/are gifted with certain attributes. You still need a skill set, work ethic and desire to win......Theyre many trial horses/journeymen in the game that give bonafide champs a little run for their money, and thats only because theyve topped off their mediocre training with PEDs....I'm also of the opinion that 99% of boxers are on PEDs - champs & bums alike......

Comment

Working...
                      X