Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: PED Testing For Pacquiao Fight 'Was Never A Big Issue'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac is the A side - if he is not asking for long testing then Keith isn't complaining.

Comment

btw - who's everyone got on this?

Everyone is trashing Thurman off one poor performance which is easily explainable. That seems crazy to me? I'm betting on a Thurman win and covering it with a draw.

If Keith stays mobile I don't see how the Manny we saw against Broner stays competitive with him.

Comment

Pacman's average punches is now less than half from 15 years ago. And he is not really a good clincher or a good runner which is why he can be easily hit while engaging.

Comment

Of course not cuz they'll be both juiced up.

Comment

Are other boxers on the side of Thurman or Mayweather/Paulie? Thurman broke it down in a podcast interview, he sounded very honest on how he felt.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              btw - who's everyone got on this?

Everyone is trashing Thurman off one poor performance which is easily explainable. That seems crazy to me? I'm betting on a Thurman win and covering it with a draw.

If Keith stays mobile I don't see how the Manny we saw against Broner stays competitive with him.

this fight actually really interests me im finding it hard who to pick

But if im to guess.. I don't believe Thurman is as good as he thinks he is and Manny will start to rack up the rounds mid way as Thurman tends to fade down the stretch im gonna go for Manny on points

Comment

Thurman said he would do whatever it takes to win, so it seems he just wants the "W" even if it means fighting Pac on his backfoot all night.

Comment

Sounds like it'll be as even a playing field as we can get .
                  With both Pac and Thurman juiced up they're gonna be hitting like McQuire .

Comment

Justine Fortune on PEDS: "If you are top 10 you are either on them, been on them, or thinking about getting back on them." If you say your not you are a ***** liar, and if you get caught you are ***** dumb." Hmmm. who's team is he with? Didn't Roach say he took PEDS when he trained Fortune?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOTdARN2vE

Comment

How convenient that they wait until they're close to the fight to start doing drug test.

Very convenient.

Comment

Working...
                      X