Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: PED Testing For Pacquiao Fight 'Was Never A Big Issue'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How convenient that they wait until they're close to the fight to start doing drug test.

Very convenient

Comment

How convenient that they wait until they're close to the fight to start doing drug test.

Very convenient!

Comment

So now they are doing vada? What? Where is this info coming from?

Comment

lol damm! i thought there was no VADA??? now pac is gonna look normal again. TheBigDunn

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
            i dont know about this. manny looked unreal when he was on the ariza shakes, he still looks good but literally looked invincible with ariza and also declined blood testing when mayweather first asked for it so i am highly su****ious of the man. especially when he says ****** **** like he has a fear of needles, man has like 8 tattoos.
            Pac never said he was afraid of needles. That is a complete myth. The only issue was cutoff time which means he was still having blood drawn which requires needles.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              this fight actually really interests me im finding it hard who to pick

But if im to guess.. I don't believe Thurman is as good as he thinks he is and Manny will start to rack up the rounds mid way as Thurman tends to fade down the stretch im gonna go for Manny on points
              I can see that scenario IF the same Thurman shows up as his last fight. But I'v got no reason to think that wasn't a lapse based on ring rustiness. If Thurman comes in even at 90% of how he was for the Garcia fight then I think it'll be too much for Pac.

I like both of them so I'm actually hoping that Pac loses but in a way that he keeps his honor so he doesn't do something crazy like step in the ring with Spence where he'd get badly hurt.

Comment

Uh oh we know what that means. pacquiao is back on it.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Pac never said he was afraid of needles. That is a complete myth. The only issue was cutoff time which means he was still having blood drawn which requires needles.
                  Bob Arum: "...Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken and feels that it weakens him."

Roach: "I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight."

Roach: "Manny hates needles."

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                    Bob Arum: "...Manny gets freaked out when his blood gets taken and feels that it weakens him."

Roach: "I will not let my fighter take a blood test the day before a fight."

Roach: "Manny hates needles."
                    20+ years in this game. over hundreds/thousands of times being tested. not one positive test comes up! nothing!!! i mean if yall gon accuse the man of juicing, at least come with some evidences to prove it.

not just "oh oh his trainer says no".. "oh oh bob arum says manny is afraid of needles".. what does that have anything to do with him cheating?????? that's more of them trying to counter negotiate and have things their way.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      20+ years in this game. over hundreds/thousands of times being tested. not one positive test comes up! nothing!!! i mean if yall gon accuse the man of juicing, at least come with some evidences to prove it.

not just "oh oh his trainer says no".. "oh oh bob arum says manny is afraid of needles".. what does that have anything to do with him cheating?????? that's more of them trying to counter negotiate and have things their way.
                      Everything!....Manny exclusively took urine tests for his previous bouts. He had never undergone the stringent blood testing (required by Mayweather) in any of his major fights. It was one DUMB excuse after the other for not taking blood tests, even starting a silly court case that conveniently bypassed the fact PacROID* STILL refused the BLOOD-tests - thereby stopping the biggest fight of the sport from ever happening in their primes.

Shane Mosely then came out right after the fact and said, "I'll take those tests." Then Mayweather gladly beat him, even after the devastation Shane dished out on Plasterhands Margacheato!

Silly Roaches only rebuttal after all the mess was, "In the end, If we had given in on the blood testing, it would have been like giving Mayweather the first round. Why would we do that? Manny hates needles...."(???!!)...."

I injected Manny Pacquiao with steroids" is another claim to look into from Mannys former sparring partner. Lance Armstrong was ONLY found out by his friends dropping dimes. Ariza is another iffy character (though brilliant otherwise) in Mannys world.

Back in those days when I gleaned fresh information (most of which I've forgotton), I use to go in on this on ********boxing. But, a certain few sees the angel Pacquiao from rose colored lenses. Believe what you want. Mannys actions were always su****ious to me, even MORE SO claiming his religious affiliation

Comment

Working...
                      X