• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolls only eat when they're fed. Stop feeding

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Trolls only eat when they're fed. Stop feeding
      You're absolutely right. What's sad is that I know at least one of these guys isn't a troll. He's just emotionally wrecked about a 2.5 year old boxing match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Trolls only eat when they're fed. Stop feeding
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You're absolutely right. What's sad is that I know at least one of these guys isn't a troll. He's just emotionally wrecked about a 2.5 year old boxing match.
        Someone is too thick to realize it's him whom Bjl12 is referring too lmao

How many unwarranted posts have Travestyny posted in this thread of loop and despair?

Hundreds, thousand?? I lost count since this TROLL doesn't know how to stop being fed hahahaha!!!

#stopfeedingtheTROLL

>> Stop being angry too hahaha!!

Biatch, stupid, idiot, clown, dummy are words that correlates to her inner being and yet she brings it up to others as if to cover what is within him, a certified ******ed debater who has no idea how to make sense hahaha!! Pushing her agenda by putting those obscene and unnecessary shyitty words to win a debate. The greatest dimwit troll ever who is clueless in not realizing you don't win a debate by bringing up offensive words hahaha!!

Someone is angry!! hahaha!!

Shut up, dummy. Go to the USADA protocol and read. Then cry over how stupid you are.
        First of all, go back to post 1023 dumb ass. That's when I said all of this shlt WAY before you did. It's unedited. Go check it out yourself. As you can see, I'm more knowledgeable about this than you, and 8 steps ahead of you. Have a look:[/B]

If you want to live the rest of your life being an idiot, hey...that’s fine with me.

Now what, dumbass? Tell me what you see in Annex A of the USADA Protocol!
        [b][size="5"]lmaooo. This clown is so stupid that he thinks there is only one annex for all documents.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
        Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-03-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Watch out!!

Angry TROLL AHEAD. Her name is Travestyny.

Detected feelings of animosity converted to Dildo hate crime ahead!! Together with her brethren.

New Dildo giving as off today. Pain and resentment detected hahaha!! SALTINESS OVERLOADING HAHAHA!

Originally posted by anthonydavid11
          What in the world did you do to Them Spoon? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed them off royally. LOL.
          Only ******s who feels defeated over and over gives Dildos around here hahaha!!

New dildo today: (2nd dildo from Travestyny)

Originally posted by travestyny
          The User travestyny has just sent you a Gift of vibrator.

Reason: Stick this up your cheerleading ass!
          Previous Dildos from her and her brethren:

Originally posted by travestyny
          The User travestyny has just sent you a Gift of vibrator.

Reason: Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead
          Originally posted by Robbie Barrett
          The User Isaac Clarke has just sent you a Gift of vibrator.
          Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
          The User ShoulderRoll has just sent you a Gift of vibrator

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          The Pacquiao fans that are still around. Guys like Spoon23, WesternChamp, Thraxox all salty Pac turds. :
          lol If I can recall Isaac Clarke which is you by the way.

You are so salty that you had to give me 20 dildos hahaha!

What in the world did you do to Isaac Clarke? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed him off royally. LOL.

That's what I call SALTY haha!!

Isaac Clarke is Robbie Barrett everyone hahaha!!

Travestyny is Dosumpthin hahahaha!!

ShoulderRoll is ShoulderRoll

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-04-2017, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Come finish taking your lumps, bltch.

From the Contract:

Mayweather and Pacquiao agree that sections 5, 9-13, 16, 17(a), and 21 of the United States Anti-Doping Agency Protocol for Olympic and Paralympic Movement Testing shall constitute the procedural rules applicable to any Results Management Services provided hereunder.

From section 5 of the USADA Protocol:

5. Choice of Rules
            In conducting Testing and results management under this Protocol, USADA will apply the following rules and principles:
            a. Articles of the Code set forth in Annex A, which is incorporated by reference into the USADA Protocol, shall apply in all cases.

ANNEX A
            WORLD ANTI-DOPING CODE ARTICLES
            Articles from the World Anti-Doping Code that are referenced in the USOC Anti-Doping Policies and incorporated verbatim into the USADA Protocol for Olympic and Paralympic Movement Testing:

• Article 1 (Definition of Doping)
            • Article 2 (Anti-Doping Rule Violations)
            • Article 3 (Proof of Doping)
            • Article 4.2.2 (Specified Substances)
            • Article 4.3.3 (Wada’s Determination of the Prohibited list)
            • Article 7.11 (Retirement from Sport)
            • Article 9 (Automatic disqualification of individual Results)
            • Article 10 (Sanctions on Individuals)
            • Article 11 (Consequences to Teams)
            • Article 13 (Appeals) with the exception of 13.2.2, 13.6, and 13.7
            • Article 15.1 (Recognition of Decisions)
            • Article 17 (Statute of Limitations)
            • Article 24 (Interpretation of the Code)
            • Appendix 1 - Definitions

CONTRACT -->
            USADA PROTOCOL -->
            ANNEX A (WADA CODES)

R.I.P.
            again, where does it state USADA ANNEX A, it refers to WADA in that rule, you floyd shlong licker

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              again, where does it state USADA ANNEX A, it refers to WADA in that rule, you floyd shlong licker
              It's in front of your face, ******.

The contract says USADA Protocol section 5, right? Yes or no?

USADA Protocol section 5 says Annex A, right? Yes or no?

USADA Protocol Annex A says the WADA Codes, right? Yes or no?

It's ok to admit that you are wrong now. You did it before. Let's hear you do it again!

Comment

• To end this thread for Good. This is overwhelming proof of a cover up. Don't be naive Floyd lovers.

Everyone knows Floyd Mayweather got away from his PED ridden self, but the real question is he really clean or was the system so broken of corruption that it saved him from his cheating ways.. Proof is everywhere and yet crazed naive fanboys can't see that they are naive af. No one in their right mind would think Floyd is clean except for some handful gullible Floyd fan boys. You know who you are.

RECAP: LET'S END THIS THREAD WITH A NUKE LOLOLOL

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Of course it didn't help his cause that he was caught with an illegal IV. Claiming severe dehydration the day prior to the biggest fight of his life. Sorry, no seasoned veteran allows himself to be that dehydrated to the point he needs an IV the day prior. Drink a ****ing Gatorade.
                Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                they got floyd, with an iv sticking out his arm...

if you pac haters had that hanging over the man, you'd be as accusatory as they are...

like i said, nothing to see here...
                Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                It's not like there isn't a reason to cover up any cheating tho...the guy was a cash cow. When your making a lot of influential people a lot of money, **** gets swept under the rug. Not saying i believe that's what happened, but it's a bit naive to think.
                Originally posted by daggum View Post
                there's no evidence? what he did with the iv clearly was illegal. he was not "rehydrating" makes no sense after 2 pounds. he was either putting on extra weight in order to gain a competitive advantage or flushing his system of peds(thats why your they still have the samples! argument holds no water since the peds were flushed so they wouldnt be in the samples) you can't win this one and sound like a trump supporter who will support no matter what happens and doesnt care about reality. also the same org that said wards punches weren't low against kovalev failed to pursue the case....hmmm yea they are on the up and up....
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                It's amazing how these huggers ignore every valid point that we've raised to fit their own agenda.

What they still can't explain is Floyd's sketchy testosterone levels among other things.

– Mayweather’s people agreed to settle a defamation suit with Pacquiao quickly — and for more money than expected — as soon as Pacquiao’s side began demanding documents regarding Mayweather’s drug tests through USADA and the NSAC.

Mayweather had abnormally low T/E (testosterone) ratios prior to the Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz fights. Low T/E ratios could indicate tampering/efforts to lower your ratio to cover up testosterone use.

Mayweather uses contracts that allow for therapeutic use exemptions (TUE) to be retroactively granted after someone tests positive for a prohibited drug. What’s the point of even having testing if you can just get a waiver for it after you fail a test? Mayweather gave Pacquiao a contract that included this clause.

Mayweather delays the official announcement of his fights until well after they leak publicly as a loophole for potential drug use. Mayweather does not engage in true year-round Olympic-style testing. Rather, he dictates terms of testing to USADA and tells them testing can only begin once the fight has been announced. This delay would theoretically allow Mayweather to use PEDs for the months leading up to fights without risking being caught.
                Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Vampire facials.......go talk to Lance Armstrong about that....case closed.

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Floyd got caught with an illegal substance that is known to masks the PEDS.
                Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Dudes a top level modern athlete, of course he has juiced at some point.

Originally posted by nveleven View Post

Point being, the headline: “Floyd mayweather caught using steroids” wouldn’t sell ad revenue for ****. Look at all of the high profile athletes who’ve been caught over the years. No one cares unless there’s more to the story (a la Lance).
                Originally posted by nveleven View Post
                Marion Jones & Barry Bonds & McGwire were still active athletes, moron.
                Who the hell cares about any of those people outside of the few weeks these stories trended. It was made bigger by the fact that it was new.

Floyd hired Memo Heredia
                Does that not register with you at all? If the truth came out, would anyone be surprised.
                Maybe morons & nutriders
                Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Lmfao you guys want to believe froid didnt take steroids so bad

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                You cant prove he was on anything. But you also cant deny he was kind of shady. They way he would announce fights super late then decide when testing begins as if he owns USADA like its a private organization. he literally gets to decide when hes tested.

Then the 750ml Iv when he doesnt even cut weight. These are all suspicious things even though im a big fan of his,im not saying hes a cheat but alot of these boxers are probably on something so if floyd was doing something too its really not that surprising. Fans need to stop being naive.
                Originally posted by maracho View Post

Take it from the Ped pros

“USADA’s boxing testing program is propaganda; that’s all,” ..It has one set of rules for some fighters and a different set of rules for others."says Victor Conte.

The day before his fight against Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather took two intravenous infusions totaling 750 milliliters. The bags contained mixtures of saline and vitamins, but their contents are irrelevant: any IVs over 50 mL are strictly banned. The Nevada State Athletic Commission, which sanctioned the fight, did not learn of the IV until three weeks after the fight—by which time Mayweather had already sought and received an exemption from his favored drug-testing agency.

It’s bizarre,” Don Catlin says with regard to the retroactive therapeutic use exemption that USADA granted to Mayweather. .. USADA has yet to explain to my satisfaction why Mayweather needed an IV infusion. There might be a valid explanation, but I don’t know what it is.”

"I don’t get it,” Conte says. “There are strict criteria for the granting of a TUE. You don’t hand them out like Halloween candy. And this sort of IV use is clearly against the rules."

Mayweather’s testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the April 3, 2013, sample was 0.80. His testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio for the Aug. 18, 2011, sample was 0.69. “That’s a warning flag,” says Don Catlin who founded the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory in 1982 and is one of the founders of modern drug testing in sports. Other experts say the same "But an abnormally low T-E ratio is a red flag" says Conte

Now that he is a promoter, we have been seeing his fighters get away with lots of stuff too

THIS THREAD IS OVER!!

What in the world did you do to Them Spoon? haha. The dildo collection is impressive. Must have p1ssed them off royally. LOL.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-04-2017, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  GOTCHA!!!! I KNEW THE MORE THAT YOU TYPE, SOONER OR LATER YOU WERE GOING TO **** UP AND SHOW THE LYING PIECE OF SHlT THAT YOU ARE!!!

PROOF THAT YOU'RE LYING. THANK YOU FOR SETTING THIS UP SO EASILY FOR ME. YOU SAID YOU STATED THIS IN YOUR "15 POINTS." HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID!!!!!

THEN YOU DOUBLED DOWN ON IT!

WRONG. It IS mandatory for the DCO to take the SG!

THIS PROVES YOU WRONG:

AND THIS PROVES YOU WRONG:

You also said this:

WRONG!!! THE DCO CAN NOT STOP THE COLLECTION SESSION BECAUSE MAYWEATHER WAS OVERHYDRATED. HE ALSO CAN'T STOP IT BECAUSE MAYWEATHER WAS DEHYDRATED.

Are you still confused? You tried to DEFLECT and say that you said simply that the DCO could send in urine samples that didn't fall within range. But you ****ed up. Your quotations are above and accurate. Try to "dig" your way out of that fool!!!!

WHEN I ****ING RESPONDED TO YOU INITIALLY, I already showed you that the DCO can stop the session when collection becomes IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO LOGISTICAL REASONS. I'VE ALSO ALREADY PROVEN THAT I WAS ALREADY AWARE THAT SAMPLES GO TO THE LAB EVEN IF THEY ARE DILUTED, DUMMY. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY STOP THE PROCESS OF GETTING AN UNDILUTED SAMPLE, UNLESS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE! I'VE STATED THIS OVER AND OVER CLEARLY!!! AND NO, IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE ATHLETE IS OVERHYDRATED OR DEHYDRATED, YOU MORON! WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE MAKES NO SENSE!

YOU'RE WRONG IDIOT. DEFLECT YOUR WAY OUT OF THAT!

YOU STILL HAVE NOTHING!!!

Unless you believe that everyone else is wrong and you are right?

What is so hard for you to understand? Read below statements. I listed it as one possible scenario and YOU said that DCO cannot stop bla, bla bla ....

I told you that YOU ARE WRONG. There are circumstances where the DCO can STOP and send off only the samples that the DCO collected at that point in time.

Perhaps you do not understand the statements below. It's OK ...

WADA

G.4.6 The DCO should continue to collect additional Samples until the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis is met, or until the DCO determines that there are exceptional circumstances which mean that for logistical reasons it is impossible to continue with the Sample Collection Session. Such exceptional circumstances shall be documented accordingly by the DCO. (Let me remind you, the Doping Control form and Sample Collection form are sent to WADA via ADAMS)
                  and

Even in the case that you brought up, they mention that the DCO could have stopped it if he wanted to!
                  SO THANKs!!!!
                  "The Panel notes Article D.4.4 in Annex D of the IST, which states as follows:
                  “…If the Athlete is not satisfied with any of the equipment available for selection, this shall be recorded by the DCO.
                  If the DCO does not agree with the Athlete that all of the equipment available for the selection is unsatisfactory, the DCO shall instruct the Athlete to proceed with the Sample Collection Session.
                  If the DCO agrees with the Athlete that all of the equipment available for the selection is unsatisfactory, the DCO shall terminate the collection of the Athlete’s urine Sample and this shall be recorded by the DCO”.
                  AND

WADA
                  "The DCO sends all Samples collected to the Laboratory for analysis, irrespective of whether or not the Samples meet the requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis."
                  AND this

USADA

"The DCO will check the specific gravity (concentration) of the sample. Additional samples may be requested if the sample is not within the required range."
                  In the above quote, the key word is "may be". So it's not mandatory

First you state that DCO must do ... and cannot stop and you show me nonsense and I return with the TRUTH(see above statements)! So then you are left with PLAN B which is just a DEFLECTION!!!!

AGAIN, my quotes are from cases, WADA, USADA ... yours is a JOKE and trumped by what I have.

CAN THE DCO STOP? You said No! What you got?

YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

Man, how far have you DUG?

Continue!

DEEPER, WIDER, FASTER.............

Last edited by ADP02; 11-04-2017, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    To end this thread for Good. This is overwhelming proof of a cover up. Don't be naive Floyd lovers.

Everyone knows Floyd Mayweather got away from his PED ridden self, but the real question is he really clean or was the system so broken of corruption that it saved him from his cheating ways.. Proof is everywhere and yet crazed naive fanboys can't see that they are naive af. No one in their right mind would think Floyd is clean except for some handful gullible Floyd fan boys. You know who you are.

RECAP: LET'S END THIS THREAD WITH A NUKE LOLOLOL

THIS THREAD IS OVER!!

If anything said above in your drivel ended this thread, then the fight will be changed to a no contest and you could finally stop crying about your lord and savior losing the fight of "Good vs. Evil."

Ground breaking stuff here, yo. Now, put it in an email, type in the appropriate recipients, click the send button, and hold your breath.

Let's see how long it takes for the fight to be declared a no-contest. Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      YOU HAVE NOTHING!!!

AWWW. YOU JUST GONNA DUCK ME BlTCH? LMAOOOOOOO

YOU ARE A ****ING DISGRACE. WHAT WAS THAT? THE DCO CAN SAY HE WAS SO DEHYDRATED THAT ALL HE CAN GIVE IS THIS DILUTED SAMPLE???? CAN YOU ****ING SEE STRAIGHT???????

YOU ****ING CLOWN!

Comment

Working...
                      X