No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares vs. Adrien Broner To Be Ordered By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markther View Post
    Another loss for Broner. Every time he gets in the ring with a good fighter he loses, Maidana, Porter, Mikey Garcia.

He loss to Maidana then he wins against (3) bums like Carlos Molina, Emmanuel Taylor, John Molina Jr. Then he loses to Shawn Porter and wins against (3) bums again, Khabib Allakhverdiev, Ashley Theophane, Adrian Granados.

See the pattern. He will lose to Linares and go on to fight (3) bums and manipulate the boxing public like he is actually relevant again. And I’m hoping Linares knocks some sense in him. And Vargas has been begging for that rematch but Broner is supposed to be hood tough but he is a f@cking little punk. And Maidana was the 1st one that exposed his punk ass too. I would pay for him to be laid out like Khan has a fetish for.

I don't even like Broner, but I think he beat Linares at 140.

Mickey Garcia is a much better fighter than Linares. And Broner also KO'ed Antonio Demarco same guy who KO'ed Jorge Linares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRR0IEi-KQE

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
      in this thread Linares is the more over rated of the two.
      Yup!

Linares TKO round 1! Loss to Juan Carlos Salgado who now has 9 losses.

Round 11 TKO loss to Antonio DeMarco. Who has 6 losses. And to both AB and Vargas

Round 2 TKO to Sergio Thompson.

Ever heard of these guys???

Then he has an MD to a guy names Francisco Lorenzo who has 14 losses.

Then a SD to Luke Cambell.

WOW!!!!

Broner UD loss Maidana who gave Floyd a hell if a 1st fight

UD loss Shawn Porter

UD loss Mikey Garcia

ALL WORLD class boxers.

Grandados was a bad SD but theyve sparred 100's if times so Granados knows him pretty well.

Jessie Vargas is a solid B class fighter.

Comment

Any motivated fighter with power has a real chance against Linares: shaky chin, prone to facial damage, has been stopped both early and late in fights. Broner has the power but he's lacked motivation lately. It's still an intriguing fight though: Broner has a stationary style which Linares can take advantage of, but I wonder how Linares' chin will hold up at jr ww.

Comment

Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
          Any motivated fighter with power has a real chance against Linares: shaky chin, prone to facial damage, has been stopped both early and late in fights. Broner has the power but he's lacked motivation lately. It's still an intriguing fight though: Broner has a stationary style which Linares can take advantage of, but I wonder how Linares' chin will hold up at jr ww.
          well said!

Comment

Boxrec warriors lol

Comment

Final eliminators and crap interim/diamond titles...WBC corrupt as hell. Pbc fighters always kept at top even after multiple losses...Broner/ Breazeale/Berto prime examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                Not sure why JL is not being taken serious! He’s going to put a beating on broner.
                Linares has never put on a beating on any top fighter. Broner knocks him out if he lets his hands go. People making Linares to be something he isn't. His biggest wins are Euro level fighters. Just becasue he got a flash knock down against Loma people believe Linares is this ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Unbelievable how people still seem to be overrating broner. Linares near enough shuts him out like every other world level fighter has. U just saw what level Vargas is in his last fight, the guy broner just drew to.
                  Just curious but what world level fighter has Linares ever shut out? His biggest wins are Euro level fighters and has been KOd by lesser guys than Broner. Linares is getting too much credit for losing to Loma just like Jacobs did with GGG. Hopefully it gets made, not a Broner fan but Broner would stop Linares. Difference is Broner can take a punch and fight to the end. Linares on the other hand cant.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    I don't even like Broner, but I think he beat Linares at 140.

Mickey Garcia is a much better fighter than Linares. And Broner also KO'ed Antonio Demarco same guy who KO'ed Jorge Linares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRR0IEi-KQE
                    Now you and I both know, DeMarco beat a different version of Linares back in 2011, 7 years ago, and not the one who went on 13 fight winning streak before dropping and losing to Lomo. And not the version who just stopped Abner Cotto in the 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
                      Linares claim to fame is dropping Loma but not beating him. Linares lost to demarco who lost to broner in humiliation. Linares is also moving up, and all he beat was cottos cousin, who it's very easy to think Abner cotto is a great fighter but all he has is the last name Cotto.
                      Why does everyone bring up the Linares lost to Demarco. Do you understand that was in 2011, 7 YEARS AGO?

And Linares got stopped right after that DeMarco fight by Thompson. He then went on to win 13 straight fights before losing to Lomo. Broner isn’t getting the Linares version that lost to Demarco in 2011. And Broner isn’t the same fighter that beat DeMarco either. After that win, Broner’s record is 8-3-1 with losses to Maidana, Porter, and Garcia. And he clearly hadn’t even beat Vargas. I will be very suprised if he beats Linares in his current mental state too.

Comment

Working...
                      X