Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares vs. Adrien Broner To Be Ordered By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 12th final eliminator between Tomoki Kamada and Cesar Juarez in Tokyo.

The WBC has sanctioned a fight for the vacant bantamweight title, between Rau'shee Warren and Nordine Oubaali
    WBC is making real moves!

Comment

Unbelievable how people still seem to be overrating broner. Linares near enough shuts him out like every other world level fighter has. U just saw what level Vargas is in his last fight, the guy broner just drew to.

Comment

RIP Broner

Comment

This should be for the WBO title, as in "World Boxing Overrated".

Both Broner and Linares are, big time.

Comment

Interesting fight. I know that styles make fights. With that being said, It wouldn’t be a shocker if Broner takes the W. DeMarco lit up Linares years ago and DeMarco was easily
            defeated by Broner. Broner has decent power at 140. My two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Unbelievable how people still seem to be overrating broner. Linares near enough shuts him out like every other world level fighter has. U just saw what level Vargas is in his last fight, the guy broner just drew to.
              And Broner Knocked out DeMarco who stopped Linares.
              Ohh and Vargas beat DeMarco also...So those two guys your making fun of beat the guy who TKO'd and busted Linares face all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                And Broner Knocked out DeMarco who stopped Linares.
                Ohh and Vargas beat DeMarco also...So those two guys your making fun of beat the guy who TKO'd and busted Linares face all up.
                So u think they are now at the level that linares is at? Do u not think a fighter can ever improve?

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
                  Interesting fight. I know that styles make fights. With that being said, It wouldn’t be a shocker if Broner takes the W. DeMarco lit up Linares years ago and DeMarco was easily
                  defeated by Broner. Broner has decent power at 140. My two cents.
                  Plus Linares bleeds alot and has been TKO'd in rounds 1 and 2.

Khan has a better chin then him. I dont think moving up in weight is a good idea for chinny guys.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    So u think they are now at the level that linares is at? Do u not think a fighter can ever improve?
                    Every loss has been by TKO. Some straight bums torched him.

And no I dont think guys with glass chins should move up. You cant improve chins.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      This should be for the WBO title, as in "World Boxing Overrated".

Both Broner and Linares are, big time.
                      Hahah I actually agree with you.

Linares is hyped up by Loma fans making him greater then what he is to give their guy the supposedly best win EVER!!! According to them.

Linares bleeds a lot and all his losses are tko's and some TERRIBLE TKO's by NO bodies in Rounds 1 and 2...

Comment

Working...
                      X