No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares vs. Adrien Broner To Be Ordered By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    How is it a great matchup then if broner gets beat easily?
    Because he hates Broner?

Comment

I hope this fight gets made. I think Linares can retire that Bum Broner.

Comment

Broner will get outboxed by Linares, tagged a few times while shaking his head Mayweather style to say he's not hurt whilst not throwing much back. He'll then come back with a mini onslaught in the end but it won't be enough to stop a wide points decision to Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Linares isn't a decent win. Don't see him lasting 6 rounds against Davis.
          Linares will whip Davis same night he whips Broner's ass...

Comment

Linares would whoop him, would definitely watch if it gets made.

Comment

AB, time to MAN UP! Good fight! Let's see if Linares can do a better job than Mikey @ 140!

Comment

this is a very good fight,ab vs Linares..let's get it!

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Another loss for Broner. Every time he gets in the ring with a good fighter he loses, Maidana, Porter, Mikey Garcia.

He loss to Maidana then he wins against (3) bums like Carlos Molina, Emmanuel Taylor, John Molina Jr. Then he loses to Shawn Porter and wins against (3) bums again, Khabib Allakhverdiev, Ashley Theophane, Adrian Granados.

See the pattern. He will lose to Linares and go on to fight (3) bums and manipulate the boxing public like he is actually relevant again. And I’m hoping Linares knocks some sense in him. And Vargas has been begging for that rematch but Broner is supposed to be hood tough but he is a f@cking little punk. And Maidana was the 1st one that exposed his punk ass too. I would pay for him to be laid out like Khan has a fetish for.
                  Linares claim to fame is dropping Loma but not beating him. Linares lost to demarco who lost to broner in humiliation. Linares is also moving up, and all he beat was cottos cousin, who it's very easy to think Abner cotto is a great fighter but all he has is the last name Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    This should be for the WBO title, as in "World Boxing Overrated".

Both Broner and Linares are, big time.
                    in this thread Linares is the more over rated of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                      Another loss for Broner. Every time he gets in the ring with a good fighter he loses, Maidana, Porter, Mikey Garcia.

He loss to Maidana then he wins against (3) bums like Carlos Molina, Emmanuel Taylor, John Molina Jr. Then he loses to Shawn Porter and wins against (3) bums again, Khabib Allakhverdiev, Ashley Theophane, Adrian Granados.

See the pattern. He will lose to Linares and go on to fight (3) bums and manipulate the boxing public like he is actually relevant again. And I’m hoping Linares knocks some sense in him. And Vargas has been begging for that rematch but Broner is supposed to be hood tough but he is a f@cking little punk. And Maidana was the 1st one that exposed his punk ass too. I would pay for him to be laid out like Khan has a fetish for.
                      I agree with you for the most part but Granados isnt a bum

Comment

Working...
                      X