No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares vs. Adrien Broner To Be Ordered By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares vs. Adrien Broner To Be Ordered By WBC

According to the World Boxing Council, they fully intend to order a final junior welterweight eliminator between former world champions Adrien Broner and Jorge Linares - provided they comply with the Code of Ethics, says the sanctioning body. The will also order a semi-final eliminator between Viktor Postol and Mohamed Mimoune.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would love to see this fight. I think it’s a great matchup given the circumstances.

Linares would light up this idiot Broner.

Comment

I give Broner a chance to win here but i do favor Linares a bit more i say 60/40 fight in favor of Linares. It should be action depending on which Broner shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I would love to see this fight. I think it’s a great matchup given the circumstances.

Linares would light up this idiot Broner.
        How is it a great matchup then if broner gets beat easily?

Comment

Oh sh** That's a good fight lol and the other ones are too.

Comment

This is chance for Broner to get a decent win in his life lol

Comment

I also want to see Prograis vs Ramirez that will be a barn burner!! Ramirez seems to be getting better with every fight. I think he may beat Prograis because of his lack of defense hate to say it lol but Prograis is easy to hit but his power is legit though which makes it a good fight.

Comment

Adrian Broner will get his ass kicked. He seems total gun shy as of late , barely threw any punches against garcia and will prob do the same again.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  How is it a great matchup then if broner gets beat easily?
                  Linares is my favorite active fighter so i enjoy watching him fight anybody halfway decent.

I say this is a good fight because i dont think Broner would be too gunshy against an opponent who he perceives as smaller.

Comment

Another loss for Broner. Every time he gets in the ring with a good fighter he loses, Maidana, Porter, Mikey Garcia.

He loss to Maidana then he wins against (3) bums like Carlos Molina, Emmanuel Taylor, John Molina Jr. Then he loses to Shawn Porter and wins against (3) bums again, Khabib Allakhverdiev, Ashley Theophane, Adrian Granados.

See the pattern. He will lose to Linares and go on to fight (3) bums and manipulate the boxing public like he is actually relevant again. And I’m hoping Linares knocks some sense in him. And Vargas has been begging for that rematch but Broner is supposed to be hood tough but he is a f@cking little punk. And Maidana was the 1st one that exposed his punk ass too. I would pay for him to be laid out like Khan has a fetish for.
                    Last edited by markther; 10-08-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X