Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Had a Dream of 'Controversial' Loss To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first of all the week of the fight he told his fans to relax and that he dreamed that he will win. secondly sounds like he pre-created the controversy that he's speaking about with the shoulder excuse. what's next ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      Poochiao having nightmares about floyd.....
      Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Pacquiao was having nightmares about Floyd 1 month before the fight meanwhile Floyd was in his mansion like

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      So even in his dreams, he cant beat TBE
      Looooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

i honestly dont think manny could ever be in a fight that goes the distance and actually think he lost legit

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          What dream did he have when Marquez put him to sleep?
          Haha No shit. If there was ever a fight Manny needed warning of, it was that one.

Comment

Originally posted by lead right View Post
            Pacquiao dreamed that it got cancelled so he fought some bartender named Jeff
            Bartender??? I RESPECT MY BARTENDERS!!!
            I don't RESPECT GROWN men who wear SHT like this...

Comment

This guy looks more like a manager at BK then a Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                I had a dream that Pacquiao was going to have a dream about a controversial loss to Mayweather. Then I woke up a realized he actually did lose and it wasn't controversial so I decided to move on with my life.
                Haha yeah this sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  It was clear af that if it went to a decision Pacquiao was gonna get robbed and thats exactly what happened. The first Maidana fight proved that

Mad props to Spoon23 for posting that youtube video of the punches landed round by round. Not only did Pac outland Floyd by over 50 punches, he also landed the most damaging punches and had floyd on the back foot, against the ropes, clinching

Why are giving mad props to yourself? You are spoon. Neither of you guys post in any other thread. And no one respects those dumbass videos

Comment

What a crock of **** story

"“And early in the morning when I went to jog, I have a pastor, and the LA boys, I tell them the story of my dream; ‘I have a dream and the fight is already finished with Floyd Mayweather, I lost the fight’. I told them."

So an entire group of guys plus your pastor, plus your manager, plus your publicist knew you had a dream about losing almost 2 years ago and this is the first we're hearing about it? Nah this is fake news.

Comment

The slow motion replay of the fight really exposed the problem with scoring fights for defensive fighters. They don't land anything but they make it seem as if they are actually landing the "cleaner" shots. Pacquiao's shots in the 4th and 6th were the only real shots landed in the entire fight. Manny didn't even have a mark on him.

Manny won the fight in reality, but I understand just watching the fight with the biased commentators who are for some reason obsessed with Floyd Mayweather - why even non-Floyd cack-riders would say Floyd won.

Comment

Working...
                      X