Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Had a Dream of 'Controversial' Loss To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Heck I would even love to see Pac/Khan fight.
    Pacquiao dreamed that it got cancelled so he fought some bartender named Jeff

Comment

I had a dream that Pacquiao went into the biggest fight of his career injured. He didn't even work out in the open work out because of it. His incompetent management team failed to fill out the paperwork properly to get a pain killing injection for it.

No, wait, that's what the imbecile actually did. Zero sympathy. Where is the miracle from your God? Religion rots the mind.

PS. That was the only controversy surrounding the loss. (That and the IV scandal that seems to have been completely ignored by the boxing fraternity.) The scorecards weren't controversial.

Comment

Isn't Pac the same man who said a couple of weeks before the fight that God had told him "he was going to win".

He needs to stop with the silly excuses and take the loss like a man. He lost fair and square, now please get over it.

Comment

Anyone who believes in that shoulder injury needs to wake up and rewatch that fight. He never complained or even moved it like he was trying to loosen it. I call b.s.

Comment

So even in his dreams, he cant beat TBE

Comment

Get this GARBAGE off the front page, we have a huge fight today stfu about this ancient ****

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                Get this GARBAGE off the front page, we have a huge fight today stfu about this ancient ****
                Blame the guy fighting Jeff Horn and his dumb dream report.

Comment

What dream did he have when Marquez put him to sleep?

Comment

Only people who thought this was controversial was his idiot fan base. Pac was about as competitive as Robert guerrero was vs Floyd.

Comment

Oh, wow, a dream about a controversial decision. What are the odds? Manny's right. Must've been God trying to warn him. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X