Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Had a Dream of 'Controversial' Loss To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page is a fake Christian putting so easily and fragrantly he's a sinner and a scumbag

Comment

I had a dream that Pacquiao was going to have a dream about a controversial loss to Mayweather. Then I woke up a realized he actually did lose and it wasn't controversial so I decided to move on with my life.

Comment

I had a NIGHTMARE that Pac was fighting some Rtard that NO one has EVER heard in Australia... Glad that sht isn't real because the Welterweight division is super STACKED for REAL fights like Spence, Brook, Thurman, Porter, Broner, Garcia around??? Or heck Crawford would be awesome fight.

Comment

Heck I would even love to see Pac/Khan fight.

Comment

Let me get this right...when he got knocked out early in his career he had a dream that he got knocked out by Marquez. Then he had a dream within that dream of being "controversially" shutdown by mayweather. Pacquiao is so complex and cool.
            Last edited by lead right; 04-29-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
              When Rodney King Jr. had a dream he was praised by black people but when Pacquiao has a dream he's a lunatic?
              Who is that?

Comment

Pac needs to stop taking the piss. There is no way in hell that fight was even close. I don't know how he can claim victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Elproblema View Post
                  I remember pac fans calling JMM a crybaby for claiming he won the first 3 fights vs pac and now look who is the REAL crybaby...
                  JMM had a fair argument. Pac is delusional

Comment

Lol @ Rodney king Jr.
                    Good racist joke

Comment

these excuses are beyond pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X