Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Does Cheating Bother You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating doesn't sit right with me. It definitely affects how I see a fighter. I wouldn't piss on Margarito if he was on fire. Likewise with Abner Mares, who shortened the fighting careers of two guys by relentlessly hitting their balls.
    I respect Andre Ward's skills, but have no respect for him as a person. He was so talented that he didn't have to fight dirty - I can kind of understand when limited fighters have to be dirty to compete - but Ward had absolutely no need to. He did it because he wanted to, because that is who he is as a person. A genuine piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      If you can't tell the difference between a tactical clinch that you fight through and hugging to stall the action, then you are simply ignorant to the science.
      That's like saying if you can't tell the difference between a tactical low blow or an accidental low blow, guess what they're both low blows, guess what, they're both clinches, the reason for it happening doesn't change what it is, I think you should go back and study the science a little harder jnr

Comment

It's a disgrace, referee should deduct points for that!

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
          It would not bother me if someone grabbed Andre Ward by the head and started kneeing him in the face in the middle of a match. I'm also ok with Bobby Pacquiao's low-blows due to the post-fight interview.
          Funny. For some reason Ward gets a pass on “dirty” fighting. He’s a skilled guy and one of the chosen ones so it is what it is. If Ward was on the receiving end of some of his tactics, they’d penalize his opponent for sure. The best way to stop a guy like Ward from doing it is to reciprocate. Peds use is the form of cheating I don’t like. Guys like Canelo are paper champions and shouldn’t be allowed to fight. Some fans have selective memory and rules are bent for money.

Comment

Cheating really bothers me.

Whenever a boxer cheats on his wife, I feel like he's cheating on me.

I feel heartbroken, like my whole life has been an entire lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Cheating really bothers me.

Whenever a boxer cheats on his wife, I feel like he's cheating on me.

I feel heartbroken, like my whole life has been an entire lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  That's like saying if you can't tell the difference between a tactical low blow or an accidental low blow, guess what they're both low blows, guess what, they're both clinches, the reason for it happening doesn't change what it is, I think you should go back and study the science a little harder jnr
                  Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself. Refs encourage fighters to work through clinches. They do not encourage fighters to low blow. The reason you don't get it is because you're the type of fan I was describing.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Seriously, stop embarrassing yourself. Refs encourage fighters to work through clinches. They do not encourage fighters to low blow. The reason you don't get it is because you're the type of fan I was describing.
                    You are full of ****, you said there was a difference between clinching, I've been in the industry for years, fighting and training fighters, the more posts of yours I read, the more I realise how little you know, explain what you meant by fighters getting gritty, holding and hitting? Clinching? Lacing? Because infighting isn't getting gritty, infighting is apart of boxing, digging deep, challenging your opponent, you said you don't mind fighters getting gritty yet in you next post you said you think retaliation is weak mentally, a good trainer will teach you to fight fire with fire, it won floyd the fight against Ortiz, yet he complained when he was holding maidana continuously and being hit, fair is fair in the ring jnr

Comment

That's not really cheating, just dirty tactics.

Comment

Working...
                      X