Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Want Pacquiao Next, To Stop Him Would Be Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence going after all the big names. Coward.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Crawford pulled up on Spence and Spence said he's taking an "easier route." How much simpler and clearer can it get? It's recorded, it's on video, and in every interview Bob Arum begs for a Spence fight, it's all their.... Everyone can seem to find it but you. Arum made a massive offer to PBC for Danny and nothing...no counter offer, no mention of Spence, no numbers no answer at all from the PBC. WAKE UP, THE PBC DOESN'T WANT CRAWFORD TO TAKE OVER THE DIVISOION LIKE HE DID AT 140...simple as that.
      It's recorded, yes, just as the quote I gave from Crawford. Both guys have basically said the same thing about doing the fight down the road. I am a big Crawford fan as well, and know neither guy is scared.

The MASSIVE offer from Arum to Danny Garcia? $3 million! Two million LESS than they offered Amir Khan. You need to wake up and take a reality pill yourself dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        he'd not only stop him, he'd stop him brutally. It'd be a punishing destruction.
        Pac will make Spence look like margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          Spence going after all the big names. Coward.
          Who do you think has the tougher fight? Crawford or Spence?
          Spence hasn't been able to get the big names from his own stable that should be easy to make. He went to Brook's backyard and took the title. Not something that is cowardly.

Spence is anything but a coward, but idiots like you are a waste of time trying to convince.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Pac will make Spence look like margarito.
            Wow, another troll out spewing nonsense. Hopefully we will get to see Pac vs Spence, and if we do, it will be Pac's last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Wow, another troll out spewing nonsense. Hopefully we will get to see Pac vs Spence, and if we do, it will be Pac's last fight.
              and pac woould be content with that....

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                and pac woould be content with that....
                If tonight goes like I think it will go, Roach will talk Pac out of that fight, kind of like he did with Crawford.

Comment

If tonight goes like I think it will go, Roach will talk Pac out of that fight, kind of like he did with Crawford.
                  he coould fight B level fighters and win making mllions for 2 more years

Comment

Pacquiao in the audience. Came to see Spence perform in person.

Comment

I really pray that the fight will get made then after the fight people will start calling spence a hype job. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X