No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Want Pacquiao Next, To Stop Him Would Be Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    If tonight goes like I think it will go, Roach will talk Pac out of that fight, kind of like he did with Crawford.
    I hope spence will not get scared to fight pac like Crawford did.

Comment

Im tired of these clowns Spence and Crawford

pair of hypejobs, only willing to fight chumps, smaller fighters, or shot to **** fighters like Pac.

also avoiding each other like the plague

will they ever man up and fight someone with a pulse?

Comment

Lol I like u Errol but stop it.he's way past his prime so a win there wouldn't mean much in my opinion lol

Comment

Errol love's fighting little fellows

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Pac will make Spence look like margarito.
            ****** comparison. Spence is way better than Margarito ever was and pac is a washed up 40 yr old. Get real

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              ****** comparison. Spence is way better than Margarito ever was and pac is a washed up 40 yr old. Get real
              I'm gonna save this thread, when Pac wins by decision Spence will be called "a bum".

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I hope spence will not get scared to fight pac like Crawford did.
                Manny ran away from the call out lol, he couldn't get away from Spence fast enough lol,,, the same ol stutter Im happy to be here and then vamoose .

Spence will beat Manny up bad.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Who do you think has the tougher fight? Crawford or Spence?
                  Spence hasn't been able to get the big names from his own stable that should be easy to make. He went to Brook's backyard and took the title. Not something that is cowardly.

Spence is anything but a coward, but idiots like you are a waste of time trying to convince.
                  Spence is a coward. Calls out the little guys sp hard. Nevr heard him call out a big guy like he does them little guys. ******ed coward.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                    I'm gonna save this thread, when Pac wins by decision Spence will be called "a bum".
                    save it, and don't disappear when you and pacs wife are crying after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      save it, and don't disappear when you and pacs wife are crying after the fight.
                      I never disappear from these forums. Manny carves up southpaws. Good luck trying to walk him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X