Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Want Pacquiao Next, To Stop Him Would Be Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny was the one who called out Spence's name first. Now you have hurt girls in here calling him classless

Comment

Biggest $$ fight after tonight for SPENCE is PAC. It would be huge!! Let's hope this happens.

Comment

I'd feel bad for pac if this fight happened, but delusional pac fans need to watch him get ko'd... Again..... in order for reality to set in.

Comment

How about Shawn Porter? Didn't Spence call him out after the Danny Garcia fight and Porter ducked and avoided him subsequently out of fear? No, Spence should fight Shawn Porter next if there's no Bud Crawford fight.

Comment

Spence vs Pacquiao next would be a huge fight. And it's a real fight. Not unlike that crappy one with Mayweather in it. The running, the clinching, the surviving, and all that garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Spence kinda exposed himself a bit here with admitting twice that he rather fight easier fights than unify with a prime top 5 p4p champ in Crawford who’s accomplished a lot more than Spence has!

He admitted it once in front of Crawford when they first met, he told Bud he rather fight Porter or Mikey cuz it’s a easier fight while Crawford has been calling him out and even invaded his personal space when he tested to see if Spence was in shape even without a fight!

I always picked Bud to win in a good fight that will finally allow Bud to bring out all the weapons and show why he’s the best but Spence has seem unsure if he can tangle with Bud!

Crawford is in his 30’s so his decline is coming sooner than Spence’s is!

Sad stuff to hear but anyways, Pacquiao gets stopped within 8!
              To be fair, Crawford isn't exactly beating down Spence's door, nor has his team made any offers to Spence. Instead, they gave offers to Amir Khan, Danny Garcia, and oh yes, the mighty Luis Collazo.

Here is what Crawford said after beating Jeff Horn:

“I just think businesswise it has to make sense. Al isn’t going to send his fighters to ESPN if it doesn’t make sense, and Bob isn’t going to send me to Showtime if it doesn’t make sense. If the fight makes sense, the fight will happen. I’ve already fought two Al Haymon fighters, so I don’t think that will stop a fight from getting done. ... It’s boxing, so anything can happen. A lot people are leaning towards me and Errol Spence, but we never know what tomorrow holds.”

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                To be fair, Crawford isn't exactly beating down Spence's door, nor has his team made any offers to Spence. Instead, they gave offers to Amir Khan, Danny Garcia, and oh yes, the mighty Luis Collazo.

“I just think businesswise it has to make sense. Al isn’t going to send his fighters to ESPN if it doesn’t make sense, and Bob isn’t going to send me to Showtime if it doesn’t make sense. If the fight makes sense, the fight will happen. I’ve already fought two Al Haymon fighters, so I don’t think that will stop a fight from getting done. ... It’s boxing, so anything can happen. A lot people are leaning towards me and Errol Spence, but we never know what tomorrow holds.”
                You are correct on all points here - it’s just beyond sickening that you have the two best in the world, and neither are publicly DEMANDING this fight get made. Ray Leonard came out picking Mikey to win...I bet down inside Ray knows Spence has this, but he’s going the other way cus he knows this shizz wouldn’t fly in his golden era of WWs. Enough is enough already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  If Spence kills Garcia, Pac, Thurman, and Porter, then Crawford fight becomes inevitable.
                  That's assuming we don't log onto BoxingScene and see the following:

Comment

Manny is not a light weight but he's old and small enough. Go get him champ@!

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post

Crawford pulled up on Spence and Spence said he's taking an "easier route." How much simpler and clearer can it get? It's recorded, it's on video, and in every interview Bob Arum begs for a Spence fight, it's all their.... Everyone can seem to find it but you. Arum made a massive offer to PBC for Danny and nothing...no counter offer, no mention of Spence, no numbers no answer at all from the PBC. WAKE UP, THE PBC DOESN'T WANT CRAWFORD TO TAKE OVER THE DIVISOION LIKE HE DID AT 140...simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X