No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'd Want Pacquiao Next, To Stop Him Would Be Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    I'd feel bad for pac if this fight happened, but delusional pac fans need to watch him get ko'd... Again..... in order for reality to set in.
    Spence isnt stopping pacquiao, be serious.

Comment

Lets be honest, it's a business. If Crawford beats Spence the PBC lost the division. Haymon's entire stable will look like the cowardly lion of second tier fighters. It would ruin the plans for the PBC, showtime and FOX... Haymon will never allow Crawford to pull the curtain back on the wizard....not going to happen, not at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Spence is Horn with skills, Manny is far too old.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Manny was the one who called out Spence's name first. Now you have hurt girls in here calling him classless
          Crawford called Errol out to his face....What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Spence is Horn with skills, Manny is far too old.
            Spence wont be punishing pacquiao as much as he did brook or peterson, and pacquiao has no quit in him. He's not stopping him with that accumulation and he doesnt have the power to ko him. Pacquiao is also deadly with those overhands inside, spence is more likely to get taught a lesson if he tries to attack pacquiao as aggressively as he did arm puncher brook(which I assume he attacked as carelessly as he did because he noted his lack of power).

Not happening. I've seen bums that spence has fought with no defense just get beaten on with flush bomb after bomb and never even going down, they just get pulled out by their trainers or the ref. He'd have to dominate pacquiao to get that stoppage, and I doubt pacquiao wont be in the fight every step of the way even now.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-16-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

he'd not only stop him, he'd stop him brutally. It'd be a punishing destruction.

Comment

Spence wont be punishing pacquiao as much as he did brook or peterson, and pacquiao has no quit in him. He's not stopping him with that accumulation and he doesnt have the power to ko him. Pacquiao is also deadly with those overhands inside, spence is more likely to get taught a lesson if he tries to attack pacquiao as aggressively as he did arm puncher brook(which I assume he attacked as carelessly as he did because he noted his lack of power).

Not happening. I've seen bums that spence has fought with no defense just get beaten on with flush bomb after bomb and never even going down, they just get pulled out by their trainers or the ref. He'd have to dominate pacquiao to get that stoppage, and I doubt pacquiao wont be in the fight every step of the way even now.
                you're clearly one of the fans I was referencing. You need to see pac carted out on a stretcher for reality to hit.

Comment

so spence would rather pick on a small way way past prime 40 year old than fight crawford ??? hahahahahahha what a joke. and talks about beating up a 40 year old as something great for him. what a piece of work this punk is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    I'd feel bad for pac if this fight happened, but delusional pac fans need to watch him get ko'd... Again..... in order for reality to set in.
                    LOL at the notion that Spence will KO Pac, the only person who was able to due that in the last 2 decades was a roided out Marquez and it took 3 tries to do it....

Pac wins by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      LOL at the notion that Spence will KO Pac, the only person who was able to due that in the last 2 decades was a roided out Marquez and it took 3 tries to do it....

Pac wins by UD.
                      you forget to mention that pac is over 40 and no longer the dynamic force he was at 30 when he wasn't getting ped tested. Spence or Crawford will end his career, maybe life.

Comment

Working...
                      X