George Groves to Hearn: "I'm not your whore"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
    Who are you then George Groves?

You should thank Hearn for giving you those 2 undeserving shots at Cobra.
    Pretty sure the first fight was mandatory and the rematch was ordered by the IBF.

He doesn't have to thank hearn for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
      The way you hate Groves and call him 'ugly kid' and love Degale is so weird.

Anyway, I agree with what most people have said in this thread from both sides. I can see what Groves wants to give it to Hearn tho. My main thing is how pathetic it is that Hearn is firing back at Groves as if he knocked him out at Wembley, when he is actually a chubby balding business man with orange skin. Someone else said it and its true, people all slate Frank Warren, but he is 10x the bloke Hearn Jr is. Hearn is a known slimey, scheming kunt.
      Hearn basically gave George Groves his livelihood on a silver platter. Ugly Kid had done fuk all to deserve a big fight against Froch and he didn't even deserve the rematch since everyone knows he was about to get flattened in the first fight.

He owes his life to Hearn and now he's offering him yet another huge undeserved payday against DeGale. Ugly Boy should be more grateful and take what he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Who gives a flyin fuk? That's why their shows are all the same boring crap. None of them are on twitter by the way, does Bob even know what it is?

I love Hearn getting into it with Groves. They clearly don't like each other.
        Yeah who likes Groves? Anyway he has a point though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Hearn basically gave George Groves his livelihood on a silver platter. Ugly Kid had done fuk all to deserve a big fight against Froch and he didn't even deserve the rematch since everyone knows he was about to get flattened in the first fight.

He owes his life to Hearn and now he's offering him yet another huge undeserved payday against DeGale. Ugly Boy should be more grateful and take what he can get.

I agree Groves owe Hearn, WBA and Carl Froch a lot. But he most definitely deserved that rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Yeah who likes Groves? Anyway he has a point though.
            Not many it seems and rightly so. He's turned into a bellend lately. For whatever reason.

Maybe he hid that side of himself in the beginning of his career?

Comment

I remember when "Saint" groves was the loved one in the Degale fight, can't imagine that happening now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I remember when "Saint" groves was the loved one in the Degale fight, can't imagine that happening now.
                God no. james degale to his credit, actually comes across as a really likable guy nowadays. Before he took it too far, now it's a bit tongue in cheek.

I'd root for him against Groves. I didn't the first time.

Comment

Oh please. He was a bellend all along. The British public are so bloody naive. He played the victim against DeGale and got the sympathy vote from the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Oh please. He was a bellend all along. The British public are so bloody naive. He played the victim against DeGale and got the sympathy vote from the judges.
                    Come on.

Degale brought that all on himself with the "ugly kid" and "ginger" comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
                      Hearn can be a real slimeball at times. Likes to goad and control other fighters into doing what he wants. Tried to do it with Khan, Frampton and now Groves.
                      Spot on analysis. Why not Froch vs GGG or why not Frampton vs Quigg, Brook vs Maidana? He was happy for Frampton to fight Quigg when he had Frampton but now he has Quigg he's not too sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X