No announcement yet.

George Groves to Hearn: "I'm not your whore"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Hearn said it best, Looks like he hasn't woken up from that Froch KO. I was hoping that right hand would've knocked some sense into him. He's not beating Dirrell anyway and I'm still not sure that fight happens. If DeGale beats Andre in impressive fashion in the UK, Groves' bargaining position takes an even bigger dive.
    Degale got no chance against Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
      I know he is easy to criticize, but Groves is the best trash talker in the sport...Not necessarily in this case, but when he trash talks an opponent or a potential opponent its usually funny and brilliant stuff designed to get to them on a psychological level.
      And then he gets in the ring and gets knocked out

Brilliant stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
        Degale got no chance against Dirrell.
        I don't know why you guys think that.

Comment

I think both of them will lose against the Dirrels. Groves looked like **** on the Rebrasse fight, Anthony Dirrel didn't look very good either on his last fight but big difference that he fought against the awkward and rugged Sakio Bika while Groves fought against Rebrasse. I think Groves is pretty much done at this point, I saw fantasy is him before the second Froch fight but since then... Maybe he fell off.

And for the other fight: I think Andre Dirrell is techically suprerior to Degale and this will decide the fight in his favour,

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I don't know why people are thinking it's a dead cert that Groves loses to Dirrell.

He's not even that good. If Groves can be anywhere near the guy again that fought Froch either time, I think he could beat him.
            Quite frankly, I don't think either of the Dirrell brothers are that good. But I disagree that Groves can beat Anthony. Anthony struggles against maulers and those who don't allow him to get off that jab and use his quickness. He's a pretty good sharpshooter from the outside and I think can hurt Groves too. I think it might be even in the early rounds but I see Dirrell pulling away down the stretch and winning decisively.

Comment

If you're a British boxer and you're not with Eddie Hearn or Mick Hennessy then you don't really have a future.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                And then he gets in the ring and gets knocked out

Brilliant stuff!
                The way you hate Groves and call him 'ugly kid' and love Degale is so weird.

Anyway, I agree with what most people have said in this thread from both sides. I can see what Groves wants to give it to Hearn tho. My main thing is how pathetic it is that Hearn is firing back at Groves as if he knocked him out at Wembley, when he is actually a chubby balding business man with orange skin. Someone else said it and its true, people all slate Frank Warren, but he is 10x the bloke Hearn Jr is. Hearn is a known slimey, scheming kunt.

Comment

Groves was majorly damaged by that Froch thunderbolt.

He's looked terrible since then in every aspect and he's talking as much delusional nonsense as ever. 50/50 split, and as Roy Jones would say, DeGale kicks his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Groves was majorly damaged by that Froch thunderbolt.

He's looked terrible since then in every aspect and he's talking as much delusional nonsense as ever. 50/50 split, and as Roy Jones would say, DeGale kicks his ass.
                    I haven't seen his last two fights but that's what I heard as well. Even if he wasn't physically damaged, he's got to be all jacked up mentally regardless of what he says.

Comment

Who are you then George Groves?

You should thank Hearn for giving you those 2 undeserving shots at Cobra.

Comment

Working...
                      X