No announcement yet.

George Groves to Hearn: "I'm not your whore"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Who gives a flyin ***? That's why their shows are all the same boring crap. None of them are on twitter by the way, does Bob even know what it is?

I love Hearn getting into it with Groves. They clearly don't like each other.
    You should give a ****
    Hearn acting like a little fanboy is a factor in why these big fights don't happen. Constantly goading, blabbing to the media, and demanding 50/50 splits when your fighter is clearly not the draw isn't how you make big fights. A majority of Hearn's shows are crap and no amount of trash talking will change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
      You should give a ****
      Hearn acting like a little fanboy is a factor in why these big fights don't happen. Constantly goading, blabbing to the media, and demanding 50/50 splits when your fighter is clearly not the draw isn't how you make big fights. A majority of Hearn's shows are crap and no amount of trash talking will change that.
      Exactly, his conduct ensures these fights probably won't happen. Promoters job is to make fights, not to anger fighters into not working with Hearn.

Plus, boxing is a god damned sport. It's not a high school brawl. Many of the fighters act like juvenile idiots, can't control themselves, and now the promoters are acting like this too?

This kunt Hearn tried to start matchroom US, but I don't think Hearn would fit in in America at all. I am glad he got ran out of America. Why would anyone want to work with him unless they had to?

Frank Warren had class, and was cool. Hearn is just a childish moron. He gives boxing a bad name.

Comment

wow 2 nobodies arguing over money

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
          You should give a ****
          Originally posted by Heavyfist View Post
          Exactly, his conduct ensures these fights probably won't happen. Promoters job is to make fights, not to anger fighters into not working with Hearn.

Plus, boxing is a god damned sport. Many of the fighters act like juvenile idiots, can't control themselves, and now the promoters are acting like this too?

This kunt Hearn tried to start matchroom US, but I don't think Hearn would fit in in America at all. I am glad he got ran out of America. Why would anyone want to work with him unless they had to?

Frank Warren had class, and was cool. Hearn is just a childish moron. He gives boxing a bad name.
          I think it's hilarious, and it's not like GG is acting like a gentleman towards Eddie either.

Comment

Let Ugly Kid go to America and get sparked clean out for 15% then

Comment

Hearn said it best, Looks like he hasn't woken up from that Froch KO. I was hoping that right hand would've knocked some sense into him. He's not beating Dirrell anyway and I'm still not sure that fight happens. If DeGale beats Andre in impressive fashion in the UK, Groves' bargaining position takes an even bigger dive.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Hearn said it best, Looks like he hasn't woken up from that Froch KO. I was hoping that right hand would've knocked some sense into him. He's not beating Dirrell anyway and I'm still not sure that fight happens. If DeGale beats Andre in impressive fashion in the UK, Groves' bargaining position takes an even bigger dive.
                I don't know why people are thinking it's a dead cert that Groves loses to Dirrell.

He's not even that good. If Groves can be anywhere near the guy again that fought Froch either time, I think he could beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  wow 2 nobodies arguing over money
                  An even bigger nobody posting in a thread about 2 nobodies. Wow.

Comment

Meh, Groves got brutally KO'd and has looked very sloppy in his following 2 fights. He might have a bit of a name but I think Chunky will too also.

I think Groves is delusional enough to not be scared of Degale, but 50-50 is fair enough really, squeaked the first fight and ol' Chunky is improving be leaps & bounds whislt Groves seems to be on the slide. Its shocking how apparent it is for a contender in the space of 4 fights.

Comment

I know he is easy to criticize, but Groves is the best trash talker in the sport...Not necessarily in this case, but when he trash talks an opponent or a potential opponent its usually funny and brilliant stuff designed to get to them on a psychological level.

Comment

Working...
                      X