Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikeg1224 View Post
    As I told you before, I don't dialogue with Dr. Kananga fools like you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myc6HpJzgaU

However, just for the record, when Liston was preparing to fight Ali, he sparred with Ernie Terrell who gave Sonny fits. It was then that I learned Sonny had problem with tall fighters who fought tall unlike Cleveland Williams.

P.S. Are you inviting your friends over as usual on a Saturday night to have a circle jerk over the number of your posts?
    Are you talking to me, idiot boy? There is no record, it is all made up by your sub par imagination.

Comment

Gee, "The Old LefHook", what a wonderful human being you are!
      Once I expressed my opinion that Mosley was a better LW than your beloved 'Hands of Stone' and, ever since, you've been in attack mode.

Let's be honest with each other. Your screen handle of "The Old LefHook" is not a boxing description but rather an accurate depiction of your manhood.
      "The Old LefHook" is your way of admitting the fact that your near-lifeless, extra-teeny weenie hangs limply on your port side.

It is entirely reasonable to conjecture that even if you yank it out as hard as you can, "The Old LefHook" still can't extend over the urinal to pee?
      Thus, you have to sit down like a woman to urinate, because "The Old Lefhook" is only slightly bigger than a pvssy's fully aroused clitoris.

Perhaps, if you promise Cholo a BJ from his most-devoted admirer, "The Old Lefhook", then he'll come over and punch you in your grotesquely undersized genitalia and put you out of your misery. Good Luck and God Speed!
      Last edited by mikeg1224; 11-26-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial View Post
        ur right, i may lean toward liston against mike, thats truly a hard one to call. like u said, who has the better day?
        The more you write...
        Who are you?

Comment

As I told you before, I don't dialogue with Dr. Kananga fools like you:

priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            The more you write...
            Who are you?
            lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

Liston beats them all. I would give Lewis the best sot at beating him but if he finds that china it's game over.

Comment

Once I expressed my opinion that Mosley was a better LW than your beloved 'Hands of Stone' and, ever since, you've been in attack mode.

Let's be honest with each other. Your screen handle of "The Old LefHook" is not a boxing description but rather an accurate depiction of your manhood.
                "The Old LefHook" is your way of admitting the fact that your near-lifeless, extra-teeny weenie hangs limply on your port side.

It is entirely reasonable to conjecture that even if you yank it out as hard as you can, "The Old LefHook" still can't extend over the urinal to pee?
                Thus, you have to sit down like a woman to urinate, because "The Old Lefhook" is only slightly bigger than a pvssy's fully aroused clitoris.

Perhaps, if you promise Cholo a BJ from his most-devoted admirer, "The Old Lefhook", then he'll come over and punch you in your grotesquely undersized genitalia and put you out of your misery. Good Luck and God Speed!
                I missed this silly post of yours. Your brain must be about the size of my dicktoris. Get yourself over to the nearest junior college and learn how to write, son. You've got a long way to go, but anyone who thinks Mosley who punched with his eyes closed was a better lightweight than Duran can stun the world simply by making any sense at all in any subject. The world is your oyster, kid. Entertain the board some more.

Comment

for the record though, Terrel didn't fight tall for a man 6 ft 6. He may have gave him fits true or not because he is just a difficult and annoying guy to fight, but it had nothing to do with his height.

When you say "fights tall" I would assume you are talking about a guy using his height and reach correct? Lennox Lewis or Ali for example
                  Last edited by them_apples; 01-02-2018, 12:46 AM.
                  billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Bad way to slow and outdated in movement he struggled with ali in 80s it was knockoffs of him that would beat him to and other people
                    son was slow and easy to read how would he do good

Its to many crazy trolls here saying he would dominate he wouldnt at all
                    Last edited by Ascended; 01-13-2022, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                      He would beat everyone except for Holyfield and Lewis but he has the tools to beat Lewis.
                      No he didnt troll he was way to slow how would he beat Lennox you people say the dumbest stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X