Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Pacquiao have that Lomachenko doesn't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Lolololololololololol...... I asked for that.
    I know you're a clown you don't need to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      If you are a gifted fighter you will be undefeated just like floyd who was always given a gift decision win.
      Whilst Pac was on the end of some bad decisions. Who was that Australian teacher he lost to again ?

Comment

First thing is that Lomachenko is not 5'7". That is Thurman's height more or less.

Pacquiao is also a lot more muscular and stronger than Lomachenko. Pacquiao was kind of drained at 135 from what I recall.

Pacquiao has a lot more power to keep people off of him for being a smaller man. Emphasis on a lot more power. That makes all the difference.

Plus Pacquiao gets criticized for his skillset but he actually is one of the smarter fighters in the game. He wouldn't still be winning way past his physical prime if he didn't have some boxing iq on when to turn it up and when to ease off the pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          You can claim that floyd beat pac easily everyday of your life but you can't deny the video that show that pac beat floyd and also you can't deny that almost every boxing aficionados are agreeing that floyd is a cherry picker.

Also don't forget that floyd admit to himself that he is a coward.
          The only problem with your reasoning is that it’s a lie. The video clearly shows that Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.

Floyd’s a cherry picker? That must be why he chose to fight Pac. Floyd knew it would be an easy fight for him and it was.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Floyd’s a cherry picker? That must be why he chose to fight Pac. Floyd knew it would be an easy fight for him and it was.
            Yes it was a cherry pick. Fighting a 70 fight former flyweight not far removed from a ko loss is aalways a cherry pick.
            But it's a cherry pick with unsatisfactory result with controversy of Iv and bad shoulder and no rematch let alone triology

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Yes it was a cherry pick. Fighting a 70 fight former flyweight not far removed from a ko loss is aalways a cherry pick.
              But it's a cherry pick with unsatisfactory result with controversy of Iv and bad shoulder and no rematch let alone triology
              So Floyd is so much better than Pac that making a fight with him is a cherry pick? Ok if you say so.

Comment

I like Loma, my current favorite boxer, but he can’t touch Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  Lomachenko is a BMW, Pacquiao is a Ferrari.
                  What’s Ali?

Comment

Originally posted by Tails View Post
                    First thing is that Lomachenko is not 5'7". That is Thurman's height more or less.

Pacquiao is also a lot more muscular and stronger than Lomachenko. Pacquiao was kind of drained at 135 from what I recall.

Pacquiao has a lot more power to keep people off of him for being a smaller man. Emphasis on a lot more power. That makes all the difference.

Plus Pacquiao gets criticized for his skillset but he actually is one of the smarter fighters in the game. He wouldn't still be winning way past his physical prime if he didn't have some boxing iq on when to turn it up and when to ease off the pedal.
                    Pacquiao is the man, one of the greats ... how is this even a conversation?

Comment

Loma uses technique to look faster than he really is. Pac is/was just plain fast. That and the obvious, power.

Comment

Working...
                      X