No announcement yet.

What do you think of Max Kellerman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kellerman is a corporate yes man.

I wish Larry Merchant didn't have to get old, the guy called it how he saw it, every damn time and post fight, he would always ask the tough questions if need be.

Certain people on here don't like him because they think he disliked Floyd but Merchant asked the real questions no matter if you were Wlad, Pacquiao, Hopkins or...Floyd. He was a broadcaster from a bygone age.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      I don't care for him, and I'm starting to feel the same about Lampley.

I would trade them both in to bring back drunken Merchant to be honest.
      No, no....anything but Larry Merchant. I think Max is generally a good and knowledgeable commentator. His biases are pretty obvious though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

Didn't you say you'd leave if you weren't happy with the result of this Fight? And yet here you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Max is stuck between calling it ike it is & still having to hold the HBO flag down & make some calls for the home team.
          Could have not said it any better.

Comment

He publicly licked Ward's balls and anus once again last Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              I love Max Kellerman I wish he was my daddy.
              yeah this right here

Comment

Ward put on a great performance and was very sharp but it still was a close fight and he had to dig deep even when he figured out Kovalev cuz Kov was throwing more punches than the first fight and bringing pressure!

Kov should've just boxed but he knew he couldn't let it go to the judges and so it put him in a line up of getting tagged but he felt he could take the punches!

There def was some low blows and Weeks did warn Ward but he prolly should've deducted a point from Ward and have Kov some time!

Kellerman has been garbage lately, his bias is worn like a badge of honor proudly!

If you want to beat Ward, you must to be a complete fighter and also get dirty as well!

Comment

He's usually good but him and roy were horrific in ward vs kovalev

When Roy referred to ward as "dre" in the first round I knew what was up

And the post fight interview where kellerman misled people by calling the final punch borderline is horrific punditry and he should apologise and correct the record

https://youtu.be/00XnEPpvY-A

Comment

I think he's just a fan who got an undeserved platform and boxing credential. He never went to journalism or broadcasting school and he shouldn't be allowed to be televising live bouts.

Put him in a studio or something as a live analysis because he's definitely no boxing expert. In addition, he needs to take a few courses in diction and speech because he can be very difficult to understand at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                      No, no....anything but Larry Merchant. I think Max is generally a good and knowledgeable commentator. His biases are pretty obvious though.
                      I never thought I'd say this but I really prefer the Showtime commentating better.

As much as I am not a fan of Paulie Malinaggi at least he saves his knob drooling for after his broadcast commentating (i.e YouTube interviews ).

Comment

Working...
                      X