Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timmy Bradley was a revelation tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmy Bradley was a revelation tonight.

Hands down the most impressive fighter of the night for me.

I though Peterson would outbox him in spots, but Timmy showed a lot of versatility and intelligence by using his own, severely underrated boxing skills in there.

I thought he looked great and won almost every round. Beautiful example of boxing and still being entertaining.

Props to Lamont also, he showed a lot of grit and skill as well and I look forward to seeing him again as well.

Consider me a hardcore Timmy Bradley fan.

Bradley is gonna wreak havoc in the Jr. Welterwight division.

The guy is legitimately good.

Comment

Haven't seen the fight tonight but I like Bradley...

Comment

im somewhat dissapointed with my PS3

BUT guess what????????????????? my 360 got the RROD today

that **** is wayyyyyyyyyy outside of the warranty window. i was planning on selling it to my cousin but i obviously cant anymore. straight up though, i woudlve gotten the PS3 even if i wasnt planning on selling it and it got the RROD

oh well

**** happens for a reason

(im still pissed that the wifi reciever sucks fuking dick on the PS3, im gonna need an ethernet cable run to my bedroom to be able to play online)

Comment

i think bradley is finally ready for salita.

Comment

I've been a big time Bradley supporter for some time now. The guy is just the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
              Hands down the most impressive fighter of the night for me.

I though Peterson would outbox him in spots, but Timmy showed a lot of versatility and intelligence by using his own, severely underrated boxing skills in there.

I thought he looked great and won almost every round. Beautiful example of boxing and still being entertaining.

Props to Lamont also, he showed a lot of grit and skill as well and I look forward to seeing him again as well.

Consider me a hardcore Timmy Bradley fan.

I fell asleep during the middle rounds, woke up for the 11th.

true story.

Comment

tim bradley fought a beautiful fight against a very game opponent. Bradley is a beast and ive always said that he would go places. Look out jr welter

Comment

Man I wish he could punch harder, he would be unstoppable. He doesn't take tune ups fights, he's the real deal at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                    I fell asleep during the middle rounds, woke up for the 11th.

true story.
                    You're a little f@ggot thats why.

Enjoy the gulags!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X