Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timmy Bradley was a revelation tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah i may become a bradely nuthugger :*******: so watch out for my future troll threads like

"bardely will KO1 jotto!!!"

or

"Bardely is an all time great *** NATE!!!"

but seriously i like how he stays in condtion i never seen a 140 stay in shape like he does. he's also WANTS to fight and will protect his title by beating whoever. all that = win in my book

i hope he sucessful in his future

Comment

Fuck Tuberculosis.

Comment

Bradley fought a good swarmin fight.

Got in close and threw like crazy without gettin hit much back.

Best performance of the nite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
          You're a little f@ggot thats why.

Enjoy the gulags!!!

gulags are more entertaining than Bradley & his 11 KOs. i think amir khan takes him.

Comment

I totally agree with the thread great boxing skills and very entretaining... every fight he fight he looks better and better, the guy has become a legitimate champ

i am looking forward to see him in some mega fights in the not so far future

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
              gulags are more entertaining than Bradley & his 11 KOs. i think amir khan takes him.
              Amir Khan can't take ****. Especially not a punch.

Bradley by devastation.

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
              I totally agree with the thread great boxing skills and very entretaining... every fight he fight he looks better and better, the guy has become a legitimate champ

i am looking forward to see him in some mega fights in the not so far future
              Why thank you!

Comment

i really thought peterson had a good chance to upset bradley since he is a good boxer but bradley made my prediction fail miserably..i give him props hopefully he'll take a tough challenge next like he's done since he won the belt

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                  Amir Khan can't take ****. Especially not a punch.

Bradley by devastation.

Why thank you!

having 11kos does not qualify your fanbase to make bradley "by devastation" perdictions.

Amir Khan by Khancussion.

Comment

I actually thought Peterson might win, I was wrong and Bradly was impressive.

Comment

Although Bradley is rightfully so the no.1 in the LWW division I think Khan would beat him if they would fight in the near future. Khan doesnt stand in front of you he is always moving. Include incredible speed, good power and great footwork to that and you got the blueprint to beat Bradley. Oh yeah Roach in your corner helps too.
                      Last edited by wXh..; 12-13-2009, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X