Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timmy Bradley was a revelation tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like bradley... i had a feeling he was going to win this easy... never fully sold on the peterson brothers

bradley showed huge cajones in his fight with holt, getting up off the canvas after getting rocked like that

pretty impressive, he's got good skill, decent speed and seems to have good stamina

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
      Hands down the most impressive fighter of the night for me.

I though Peterson would outbox him in spots, but Timmy showed a lot of versatility and intelligence by using his own, severely underrated boxing skills in there.

I thought he looked great and won almost every round. Beautiful example of boxing and still being entertaining.

Props to Lamont also, he showed a lot of grit and skill as well and I look forward to seeing him again as well.

Consider me a hardcore Timmy Bradley fan.
      Nice post, Jack. I thought Bradley fought great, better than he did against Holt and Junior Witter.

People look at his ko ratio and think he doesn't have much pop, but he backs guys off and how.

He's a tough, tough guy with great stamina and is always punching.

It was his finest performance.

Comment

You could see it in the fight with Campbell, he didn't get a full performance to show it because of the stoppage, but Nate was moving forward and applying the pressure thinking Bradley couldn't box, yet Bradley moved backwards and boxed with ease. You could see it against Peterson, Bradley has evolved past being a pressure fighter, the guy has all the tools.

Comment

Since I saw him beat Witter I said he'd be the future of this division.

Comment

He is definatley the man to beat at 140. So quick.

Comment

Working...
            X