Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timmy Bradley was a revelation tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmy Bradley was a revelation tonight.

Hands down the most impressive fighter of the night for me.

I though Peterson would outbox him in spots, but Timmy showed a lot of versatility and intelligence by using his own, severely underrated boxing skills in there.

I thought he looked great and won almost every round. Beautiful example of boxing and still being entertaining.

Props to Lamont also, he showed a lot of grit and skill as well and I look forward to seeing him again as well.

Consider me a hardcore Timmy Bradley fan.

Bradley is gonna wreak havoc in the Jr. Welterwight division.

The guy is legitimately good.

Comment

Haven't seen the fight tonight but I like Bradley...

Comment

im somewhat dissapointed with my PS3

BUT guess what????????????????? my 360 got the RROD today

that **** is wayyyyyyyyyy outside of the warranty window. i was planning on selling it to my cousin but i obviously cant anymore. straight up though, i woudlve gotten the PS3 even if i wasnt planning on selling it and it got the RROD

oh well

**** happens for a reason

(im still pissed that the wifi reciever sucks ***ing **** on the PS3, im gonna need an ethernet cable run to my bedroom to be able to play online)

Comment

i think bradley is finally ready for salita.

Comment

I've been a big time Bradley supporter for some time now. The guy is just the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
              Hands down the most impressive fighter of the night for me.

I though Peterson would outbox him in spots, but Timmy showed a lot of versatility and intelligence by using his own, severely underrated boxing skills in there.

I thought he looked great and won almost every round. Beautiful example of boxing and still being entertaining.

Props to Lamont also, he showed a lot of grit and skill as well and I look forward to seeing him again as well.

Consider me a hardcore Timmy Bradley fan.

I fell asleep during the middle rounds, woke up for the 11th.

true story.

Comment

tim bradley fought a beautiful fight against a very game opponent. Bradley is a beast and ive always said that he would go places. Look out jr welter

Comment

Man I wish he could punch harder, he would be unstoppable. He doesn't take tune ups fights, he's the real deal at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
                    I fell asleep during the middle rounds, woke up for the 11th.

true story.
                    You're a little f@ggot thats why.

Enjoy the gulags!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X