Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Drops, Decisions Jose Uzcategui To Win IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    And NEWWW!!!

Where's all the Plant haters at now??
    They are now claiming the fight was “fixed” lol. A tired fighter can EASILY dance on their toes however a tired fighter that’s absorbed tons of body shots struggles with throwing punches. Folks can not grasp this consent.

Comment

• Solid fight, good example to dispute the specious argument that 'you can judge who lost by whose face looks the worst after the fight'. Plant clearly won, and looked the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        How many rounds did ya'll give Uzcategui? I'm not talking about the score. I'm simply talking rds. I say he won 5, maybeee 6. Am I off or was this a close fight but wide scoring because of the KD's?
        I had him winning 4; I think what happens is Plant wins a round or two later on in the fight but is less convincing than he was in the earlier rounds. Since UzCat was relatively better in the given round we give him the benefit of the doubt, although he should lose it.

I think you could stretch to give him 5 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          Nice prediction.
          Good fight for plant but he ran in the end like amatuer lol but good for platn now he can take that belt and give it to his daugther. Rematch, plant doesnt survive imo.

Comment

• Forget the score; count the rounds.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            How many rounds did ya'll give Uzcategui? I'm not talking about the score. I'm simply talking rds. I say he won 5, maybeee 6. Am I off or was this a close fight but wide scoring because of the KD's?
            The judges had it 8-4 Plant, 8-4 Plant, 7-5 Plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
              ...hell, I think any good middleweight that moves up like Jacobs, Andrade, the Charlos, or GGG can beat Plant if they want an easy title...
              Plant sets a good pace, is almost hyper-aware on defense, has a good stick, and can hurt you if you get hit right. To that, you can add that he's a big sturdy fighter at super middleweight who's over six feet tall.

Don't let your embarrassment let you play yourself twice.

Comment

• Fools were on here mocking me saying Plant would get destroyed. Told ya'll from the jump, skills pay the bills

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Hahahah

Yes sometimes they are GIFTED the win. Lol

Plant is a good guy but it was just too obvious for me to not bring it up sorry if it ruined your “win” lol

Take it however you can get it pal
                  Your boy got smacked up by a hillbilly

Comment

• Uzcategui’s chin is somewhat suspect. He has been knocked down by non punchers like Korobov and now Plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      Nice prediction.
                      Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Good fight for plant but he ran in the end like amatuer lol but good for platn now he can take that belt and give it to his daugther. Rematch, plant doesnt survive imo.
                      Plant got his number now and he going to make Jose Uzcategui more amateur in the rematch. Uzcategui is one dimensional.

Comment

Working...
                      X