Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Drops, Decisions Jose Uzcategui To Win IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    How many rounds did ya'll give Uzcategui? I'm not talking about the score. I'm simply talking rds. I say he won 5, maybeee 6. Am I off or was this a close fight but wide scoring because of the KD's?
    Uzcategui was getting beat to the punch the first 9 rounds...Uzcategui won the 10th (near KD in fact), 11th first sure. We can debate the 12th. Uzcategui won 3 rounds max.
    Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 01-13-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Sometimes the white guy wins, you’ll survive it.
      Hahahah

Yes sometimes they are GIFTED the win. Lol

Plant is a good guy but it was just too obvious for me to not bring it up sorry if it ruined your “win” lol

Take it however you can get it pal

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        Ramirez would not beat Plant. The fight wouldn't even be close. Jesse Hart gave him solid run. Plant is a few levels above that. Ramirez is a protected fighter.
        ...Ole Jesse would beat Plant too..

Comment

• Re

I'm gonna say it was the 10th? Uzcategui hurt Plant badly. Uzcategui could have gotten a KD or even a stoppage had he put his foot on the accelerator.

Uzcategui caught Plant with a huge shot in the 11th too.

Uzcategui had that shot to stop Plant in the 10th, but he didnt capitalize.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Hahahah

Yes sometimes they are GIFTED the win. Lol

Plant is a good guy but it was just too obvious for me to not bring it up sorry if it ruined your “win” lol

Take it however you can get it pal
            Not how I predicted or even wanted. I’ve been a fan of Uzi since he made Dirrell quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
              I'm gonna say it was the 10th? Uzcategui hurt Plant badly. Uzcategui could have gotten a KD or even a stoppage had he put his foot on the accelerator.

Uzcategui caught Plant with a huge shot in the 11th too.

Uzcategui had that shot to stop Plant in the 10th, but he didnt capitalize.
              Plant landed some big body shots early and throughout the fight that I thought zapped the energy Jose needed to capitalize on the moments you mentioned.

Comment

• Posters who are asking why Uzcategui didn't go all in I'm the late rounds..... did you guys not watch the first 7 rounds? He got stopped twice when he tried to exchange, and was getting countered by Plants speed all night long. Even when Plant slowed down, he was banging the body with everything he had.

Easy to be an armchair QB and talk about what a guy can do and can't do when you're not in the fight. If Uzcategui could have got Plant out of there, he would have.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  Plant landed some big body shots early and throughout the fight that I thought zapped the energy Jose needed to capitalize on the moments you mentioned.
                  Actually, the 9TH round was the near KD, and the 10th was the huge right hand off a jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    Plant gonna look like a damn amatuer with no answers and just gonna take a bad beating!
                    Nice prediction.

Comment

• Very smart fight by Plant.
                      Dirrell would pull back with his head straight. Plant would roll & not let Jose extend fully.
                      Jose also comes off his feet when he's punching & the best way to counter that trait is to punch during exchanges & in combination.
                      Easy money.
                      Plant showed why you don't need monster power to win. He has a very high ring IQ and made Jose look like a straight dummy.
                      Congrats to Caleb!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X