Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone defending golovkin and saying he was robbed clearly has mental issues

i have no problem saying it was close...please dont tell me gee won that fight and you are sure of it....you need to be checked in to a facility

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Oh dear.

Bundrage

Truax

Trout

Ward

Linares

Murray

Shields

Khan

Haye

Foreman

Smith

Monroe

Mora

Plant

Fowler

Coldwell

Quigley

Cordina

Stevenson

Garcia

Also had Canelo winning:
      Mikey Garcia
      Robert Garcia
      Mayweather Sr
      Miguel Cotto
      Errol Spence
      David Lemieux
      Mungia
      https://twitter.com/HeavyBagBoxing/s...136604161?s=19
      Here's a link to the actual press row scorecards. You know, people who actually sit down at the fight with a pen and paper and score it. Not people who are casually asked who they thought won. Btw the fact that you took the time to post what you did is pathetic. Do you have a job, woman, or life whatsoever? Or do you just love Canelo that much?
      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 09-19-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        https://twitter.com/HeavyBagBoxing/s...136604161?s=19
        Here's a link to the actual press row scorecards. You know, people who actually sit down at the fight with a pen and paper and score it. Not people who are casually asked who they thought won. Btw the fact that you took the time to post what you did is pathetic. Do you have a job, woman, or life whatsoever. Or do you just live Canelo that much?
        So the press know more than the fighters? But a lot of the press haven't even boxed. You used that as an insult earlier. Make up your mind.

Comment

• Canelo didn't win shit. There were a lot of close rounds that were very difficult to score and the fight was hotly contested.

Gennady didn't lose this bout. The fight could have easily ended up a draw or gone for GGG . It was just that close. It's just that the three judges favored Canelo's fighting style over Golovkin's.

In all actuality, Canelo lost this fight but was awarded the decision. Although, he made several adjustments from the previous bout. However, make no mistake about it; Saul Canelo Alvarez didn't dominate shit by any stretch of the imagination.

At least to me, he still got his ass whooped; Because in my judgement Golovkin done more. I even scored it in my unofficial scorecard that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            So the press know more than the fighters? But a lot of the press haven't even boxed. You used that as an insult earlier. Make up your mind.
            maybe if you read thoroughly (which may be a struggle for you) , I was referring to the guy who was posting that jabs were insignificant, # of punches landed means nothing, and saying how Canelo dominated every aspect of the fight. Only someone who has no clue about boxing would make such an absurd comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Who even likes Triple L, you? LMMFAO!

Andre's opinion is more valid than ANY person punching buttons at ringside, you or the so called "Boxing Experts" they "hire"
              Not really, funny man. When he has an obvious huge bias, his opinion doesn't matter, regardless of how great of a fighter he was. There are other fighters more accomplished than him who disagree with him.

Comment

• The salt in this thread tastes absolutely gorgeous.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Now, now, Andre.

You’re one to talk about Vegas decisions...

The only thing broken is your body after Kovalev broke it and pushed you into retirement.
                Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                kovalev won clearly against you in the first fight you piece of ****.
                Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                If you brake somebody in a fight, he doesn‘t win 3 of the last 4 rounds. Ward is still salty GGG got the Jordan deal.
                Why are you talking about their second fight, when you know damn well Kovalev was robbed in their first fight.
                Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Ward letting some of his jealousy show. It was a close fight, neither guy broke the other.
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                From the mouth of the guy who got a gift in the Kovalev fight, LMAO! I wonder if he really believes his own B.S.
                Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                One ducker and likely PED user defending another, just like Roy Jones, Andre Ward's idol, another PED user, defended Canelo.

Two American cheaters and duckers all ganging up to defend a Mexican cheater and ducker and lie about a Khazak boxer who worked his way from nothing to come to America after two of his brothers were killed in the military, was ducked throughout his prime, was ducked by Canelo, then got robbed in the first fight, had the rematch delayed because of Canelo's PED use, and then got robbed in the rematch as well.

And Ward calls himself a Christian? All three of them are showing their true colors. Anyone who takes what they're saying as objective and honest is neither themselves. What's crazy to me is that two of them, Roy and Ward, are major commentators for American boxing. No wonder so many American boxing fans are so stupid when it comes to boxing, and so xenophobic and biased. They are being taught the game by these biased, hateful fools.
                Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                Cheater recognize cheater... Thats the way it always works
                Originally posted by markther View Post
                First of all, don’t get courage with me over a keyboard. I know people. I can find you and have someone take care of you.

Secondly, I predicted that Canelo would win by a decision. I even stated that I wouldn’t post here anymore. Then I considered GGG. Then I said, I have to stick with my gut feeling and my original pick, Canelo by decision. Rematches favor fighters with more tools in the tool box. You can look up any post here about Canelo and GGG and you will see that.

3rd, I am not a fan of any fighter. I am a fan of boxing period. And I’ve been a fan for over 30 years. I still train around bunch of fighters and trainers to stay in shape.

4th. Here is the link with Roy
                https://youtu.be/6KhLpmcM1Qs
                Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                Don't you know? Every foreign boxer is just a hypejob created by "the white supremacists at HBO," I mean couldn't you hear them favoring GGG and ****ting on Canelo all night? They wanted Canelo to lose so bad! Everything is always in GGG's favor, and against Canelo and the American brothers! Every foreign boxer is a hypejobcreated by white supremacist HBO, and whenever they lose more 2 rounds in a fight, it means they were "exposed," and any time a decision goes against them, no matter how corrupt the judges (for Loma it was in Texas with the worst ref in the world son of the commissioner I believe, for Kovalev and GGG it was Vegas), it's not just a loss, it means they were "broken." When Kovalev got hit with 50 low blows by Ward, and got three uppercuts in a row right to the nuts and bent down expecting Ward to get warned, that was him "quitting." When GGG won the last 3 rounds against Canelo and stunned him twice, that meant Canelo "broke" GGG.

It honestly feels like bizarro world, that these are the people given large megaphones to voice what is supposed to be the normal, official take on what happened. Just because guys like Roy and Ward are ex-boxers does not mean they are fair-minded, good people who should be given the power and RESPONSIBILITY of that megaphone. They clearly either have personal animus towards GGG, or are simply xenophobic or jealous (very Christian, Andre) or something. The man gets ducked by Canelo for 3 years, Canelo even drops the belt to delay the fight until GGG is past his prime, Canelo only takes the fight after he sees clear slippage from GGG against both Brook and Jacobs (I noticed him slipping way before that but it only showed up obviously once GGG faced Brook and Jacobs), they rob GGG the first time, then Canelo pops for steroids and makes GGG get even a year older, then in the rematch I think GGG's altitude extreme training is really *****ing with his body now at this age because he was breathing super heavy against Canelo before Canelo even hit him once in the body... so basically after all that, I think GGG hit the wall, physically, by the 2nd or 3rd round against Canelo, a prime, fast, big puncher, in the biggest fight of GGG's career... so GGG was having to fight this guy with no air in his lungs, at only a percentage of his best self, and yet with his skill but mostly pure heart, after EVERYTHING that went against him, mostly by Canelo, Vegas, HBO, and other people, but some by his own team's mistakes, after ALL that, GGG still manages to put in an epic performance that will remembered for a long time and COME BACK to beat the prime opponent who actually has a competent trainer, but still look how they talk about him.

It reminds me of how Chocolatito moved up in weight to fight much bigger men, at an age where Chocolatito was already reaching the end of his prime, then he signed to fight a much bigger, super dangerous, super hard punching mandatory, Sor Rungvisai, instead of ducking his mandatory like so many of the American and Mexican stars do, then Sor Rungvisai dropped him with a body shot in the first round before headbutting him multiple times not long later, and Chocolatito had to fight the rest of the fight with blood spurting out his face in his eyes, against a much bigger, huge punching opponent, and yet somehow Chocolatito came back against all the odds and put in Rocky type of performance, only for the decision to be given to Sor Rungvisai, ironically, some believe, to clear the #1 P4P spot up so they could give it to the American, Ward.

Now, that fight Im still not actually sure who deserved to win, but it was an epic performance worthy of respect. The other reason it reminds me of Canelo-GGG II is that despite the performance Chocolatito gave, all the usual suspects were still online ****ting on him and calling him a white hypejob, I kid you not.

Canelo-GGG II, GGG definitely won, but it's the same type of thing. Everything was put in place to make him lose, that is what the powers that be wanted to happen, but with pure heart and will he flipped that script and forced them to rob him again if they were going to give it to Canelo. So, they did. Anyone who celebrates that most likely just had some serious family issues growing up or something and they have serious issues, they're not a fair or balanced person, they're the type of people who would poison an opponent before a fight but still beat their chest after knocking him out. Pathetic, little people. Not all, some are just Mexican homers, but many of the others are just pathetic.
                Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Ward ducked GGG at 164.
                Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                thought it was interesting when Stephen Smith asked Ward if he thought there would be a rematch, Ward said something like, 'No, when the smaller man has gotten a victory like that, he needs to take the win, and move on', almost as if to say, count your blessings, and cherish the "victory"

hardly surprising that Ward would say some unsporting BS like this, tho, really
                Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Canelo beat his ass worse than Ward would have.
                Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                Andre ward will always be jealous of golovkin even though he is much more accomplished. But ppl wil always love ggg more than andre because ggg has always been sincere fan friendly and never had any of his victories tarnished by controversy. Ggg may have a smaller legacy but a more powerful legacy andre will always have questions and if when regarding his career
                Ward felt the pain and QUIT boxing like the diva bitch that he is. Kovalev ended his career like he said he would.
                Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                ward sounds saltier than GGG's fans
                Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Man I hate to tell Andre the truth! Truth is gonna Hurt. It just flays you wide open. It sets things straight!! The truth is incontrovertible!!!

The statement that Andre made about G is false that the truth! Canelo didn’t break G !! G hand Canelo on Queer Street what in round 9 or ten. The fight in the Garden might have gone the other way and definitely the first fight would have!!!

Andre is Jealous of G’s record and Knockouts!!

The TRUTH about boring Andre is : He is FULL IF SHLT !!
                Originally posted by Tamuera View Post
                Unsurprisingly, Andre Ward STILL is full of ****.
                Originally posted by G22 View Post
                Ward knows all about getting dodgy decisions in Vegas. He clearly got beat by Kovalev first time

Ward and Canelo aren't losing in Vegas
                Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Ward you are a scumbag and nobody cares about you.
                Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger
                Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
                Definition of a bitter loser. Trying to cover today's news.with old irrelevant news. You are really making yourself look stupid .
                Originally posted by milkey1 View Post
                Ward showing his true colors and hate he has for the white male GGG
                Fact is 34 at press row had GGG winning 2 had Canelo winning and 11 had it a draw let that sink in
                Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Ward is a piece of s h i t boxer... was outboxed by kova in the first fight, and was eating jabs and losing a fight in the second untill he started his ball busting. Let that sink in...
                Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Ward was never very good anyway, outside USA nobody knows him. he is just jealous GGG is bigger name that he ever was.
                Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                How do you break someone who according to most people still won the fight? Ward is a bitter man still it seems and his opinion towards GGG unfortunately will be biased.
                Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Ggg won comfortably but it it didn't look comfortable because of bodydhots. But you don't score extra points for body shots.
                Ggg.might have looked awkward at times but he was still throwing and racking up points
                Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Ward always disliked Golovkin, thought he was better and should make more but didn't. Human frailty, nobody is perfect.
                Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Ummm 5 last rounds were all GGG, STFU coWard phag0t.
                Trilogy
                !
                Who cares what coWard has to say anyway?
                Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                Triple g will always be loved by the boxing fans more than Andre ward will ever be. Even if ward gets to 100-0 he will never be loved like G has and admired. Always giving us foty candidates spectacular knockouts and clean fights unlike andre who people will always bring up his dodgy decision against kov and his dodgy tactics against kov in the rematch dont forget people will always prefer the style of golovkin of that of ward who has headbutted elbowed and open gloved his whole career. No matter what childish remarks like 'ohh triple L omg im so funny lmfao' you make it wont change the fact golovkin will always be loved than ward
                Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                It is how is is. I am not Russian or American and here in my country only hard hard boxing fans know Ward. he is nobody.
                Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Visually to people it seemed the body punches effected Ggg which is probably what you Ggg hating Floyd fans mean took more punishment.
                Nel o threw those body punches in the hope they slow Ggg down and stop Ggg punching him back too much.
                But ask yourself how much they helped as Ggg threw and landed more.
                Why are you still overanalyse ing to make a case for a Nell win?

Comment

learning to score a fight and being a fighter doesnt necessarily go hand in hand. im not sure the 3 judges ringside every fought in a ring as professional fighters. meanwhile the press are there to report and score the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                    learning to score a fight and being a fighter doesnt necessarily go hand in hand. im not sure the 3 judges ringside every fought in a ring as professional fighters. meanwhile the press are there to report and score the fight.
                    Fighters are in a better position to judge what the fighters are doing and if punches land/hurt. They've been in the ring and know what to look for. I'd trust their opinion over a fat dan,who's closest thing he's been to a punch is the drink at the buffet table.

Comment

Fighters are in a better position to judge what the fighters are doing and if punches land/hurt. They've been in the ring and know what to look for. I'd trust their opinion over a fat dan,who's closest thing he's been to a punch is the drink at the buffet table.
                      Yes, except fat dan scores every fight he sees because hes a reporter and makes a living out of doing it. pro fighters just happened to score this fight because it was a big goddamn fight and they wanted their opinions to be known

once again, professional judges don't necessarily need a fighting background to score boxing matches, yet they are paid to judge big fights. just because you are boxer does not mean you know how to score a fight better then a media press member.

Comment

Working...
                      X