Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo beat his ass worse than Ward would have.

Comment

Andre ward will always be jealous of golovkin even though he is much more accomplished. But ppl wil always love ggg more than andre because ggg has always been sincere fan friendly and never had any of his victories tarnished by controversy. Ggg may have a smaller legacy but a more powerful legacy andre will always have questions and if when regarding his career

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        One ducker and likely PED user defending another, just like Roy Jones, Andre Ward's idol, another PED user, defended Canelo.

Two American cheaters and duckers all ganging up to defend a Mexican cheater and ducker and lie about a Khazak boxer who worked his way from nothing to come to America after two of his brothers were killed in the military, was ducked throughout his prime, was ducked by Canelo, then got robbed in the first fight, had the rematch delayed because of Canelo's PED use, and then got robbed in the rematch as well.

All three of them are showing their true colors. Anyone who takes what they're saying as objective and honest is neither themselves. What's crazy to me is that two of them, Roy and Ward, are major commentators for American boxing. No wonder so many American boxing fans are so stupid when it comes to boxing, and so xenophobic and biased. They are being taught the game by these biased, hateful fools.
        Wow buddy you are one sore loser. What the heck has this anything to do with christianity?0=0. You blindly accuse some one of being a cheater too? Somebody call The Ring Magazine, we may have the event of this year. I've counted at least 1200 excuses as of now from saturday's fight.

Comment

na you are wrong Ward he didn't break Golovkin... he broke his fans LOL

Comment

I am not interested what ex boxers or fighters from other divisions ( spence) say about fight.

Comment

Well spoken by Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                Why would Ward be jealous of GGG? Lol seriously. There's nothing GGG has over Ward in legacy or ability in the ring.

Fame and recognition. He's also made more money from boxing than Ward. Golovkin is a foreigner, Ward is a national. I think that irks Ward. Especially since Golovkin was able to duck Ward without any reprecussions. I'm just calling it like I see it. I'm a Ward fan, not a Golovkin fan.

Comment

Canelo did not dominate GGG, but his body attack was consistent, and he landed the harder power shots! GGG's jab was amazing, but he clearly was taken out of his game! If it wasn't for Jim Lampley's love of GGG (Thank GOD for RJJ), more people would realize what was happening to GGG! I wouldn't have been mad if it was scored a draw again! One thing is for sure, GGG fed us Taco Bell, and Canelo fed us authentic Mexican cuisine!

Comment

Ward just seems like a GGG hater. Ward was supposed to be making the big money fights. Ward is a great fighter very tricky and dirty as well. Wards best years were in the super six tournament on Showtime. It's was a blessing, but ruined his career at the same time. He cleaned out the division and there was nothing left for him to do, plus the whoke gossen lawsuit kept him out the ring. Ward deserved more, but I think he will be back eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Fame and recognition. He's also made more money from boxing than Ward. Golovkin is a foreigner, Ward is a national. I think that irks Ward. Especially since Golovkin was able to duck Ward without any reprecussions. I'm just calling it like I see it. I'm a Ward fan, not a Golovkin fan.
                      like i said..i dont think its a money thing

but youre right....i think he was irked that they gave g a pass for not fighting him...nobody spoke out against him...nobody even questioned it for a second.....and ward did make that public comment about how if they switched he and golovkin/reversed roles how hed be getting killed for it

Comment

Working...
                      X