Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People On This Board With Severe Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

I have a confession. Outside of this forum I don't even talk about Trump. I don't even talk about him on Twitter. Hell, I told all of you I didn't vote for either one. I really don't give a **** because my life won't really change no matter who the President is.

But i love to get under the Trumpanzees skin. That's really the only thing I care about. It's a fun part of my day.

But I can't figure out if I want Trump impeached or if I want him up lose the election. Whichever one will get the Trumpanzees upset the most is what I want

Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        I don't love arrogance in everyday life, with rappers or anyone else. And I didn't mention anything he did as a president because we'd just end up going back and forth over that ad infinitum. As long as prison is for profit though, it won't be completely reformed no matter whose president. Nobody told me anything, I just watched him on TV and decided for myself. It's all about the banks and oil companies having too much power anyway.
        I got ya, that said does anyone running going to fix these issues?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Not sure, but I'd rather see someone else on TV. Maybe I'll have to wait until 2024 then.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            But I can't figure out if I want Trump impeached or if I want him up lose the election. Whichever one will get the Trumpanzees upset the most is what I want
            No worries there buddy, as neither is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Shes a Russian doe! Lol

Comment

I have a confession. Outside of this forum I don't even talk about Trump. I don't even talk about him on Twitter. Hell, I told all of you I didn't vote for either one. I really don't give a **** because my life won't really change no matter who the President is.

But i love to get under the Trumpanzees skin. That's really the only thing I care about. It's a fun part of my day.

Bwahahahahahahaha
                  In other-words...you are a self-confessed troll.

Comment

Thats the problem with this world if people dont believe what you believe they have to be ******ed or something wrong with them.Yet you are entitled to your believes.

Comment

Bwahahahahahahaha
                      Neither will happen

Comment

Working...
                      X