Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People On This Board With Severe Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Whatever people say about Trump...

He gets stuff DONE.

Weird how he gets so much hate for being successful.

Next CNN headline - 'Trump is a racist for killing ISIS leader'...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I have a confession. Outside of this forum I don't even talk about Trump. I don't even talk about him on Twitter. Hell, I told all of you I didn't vote for either one. I really don't give a **** because my life won't really change no matter who the President is.

But i love to get under the Trumpanzees skin. That's really the only thing I care about. It's a fun part of my day.

But I can't figure out if I want Trump impeached or if I want him up lose the election. Whichever one will get the Trumpanzees upset the most is what I want

Bwahahahahahahaha
        You don't get under anyone's skin, we just ignore/skim your posts. Interesting that you've just admitted to being a troll though, as well as a PBC shill.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

He gets stuff DONE.

lol

He had nothing to do with it and the military criticised him for making it more difficult

He’s done chit

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            lol

He had nothing to do with it and the military criticised him for making it more difficult

He’s done chit
            Nothing to do with it lol. You do know they couldn't even proceed with the mission without Trump's approval?

Tomjas might just be the biggest TDS sufferer on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Nothing to do with it lol. You do know they couldn't even proceed with the mission without Trump's approval?

Tomjas might just be the biggest TDS sufferer on this board.
              He is one of the most rabid of the superfans, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                You know whats funny?

Him being arrogant is what made black people love him before he was POTUS. Now all the sudden they hate him lol. I cant watch wildin out without Trumps name coming up. If I asked what did Trump do to make their lives worse I would bet they couldnt give a good answer.

They love arrogance in everyday life and Rappers but hate Trump now. You really cant make this stuff up.

Its like who told them to hate the man? If you disagree with prison reform, lowest unemployment, trying to keep illegals out so theres more money for all of us, child tax credit, tax credit, then yeah I can understand it.

show boating... i grew up in a bad hood. where fools would spend money on nikes,, sweat suits, gold chains.. and i spent my money on going to school.

fast forward.. i am fine. doing very well... my jew guys.. smart guys say do this do that.. make more moe more money.. i say ... make that trade, short that stock.. increase my money.. take a bit for yourself...

i just want to go on your boat.. fishing.. trump trumps onegro bama.. yeah i said it..

he had his time to shine.. he did not do chit..

soft azz slob fools want chit for free... they want ieee status for changing batteries..

when the sunlight hits clear water... i feel good.

i get called crazy ... by vidoe video gamers.. come on now. how can guys who wake whacing to games my lil homies make.... best believe.. i got the goods and can back my claims up...

Comment

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!…….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I have most of them on ignore myself.

I've openly recommended everyone else do the same.

When a poster can only cheerlead, hurl insults, and present fake news over and over, they are a useless poster.

Theres a few who lean 'left' that I engage with. They are the rational ones. The rabid superfans i dont bother with.
                    i am so far right.. i got extreme japanese fools coming to my home.. my wife is like papa.. sht shut the f up.. you beat the **** outta a guy who said why you with this gaijin.. and you get on a police list... danger... i can and am willing to back of all my amaazzing claims..

when i drive with mo me mi mo wife across america.. we stop after i visit my homies in so cal.. new mexico.. utah.. and visit austin to see a guy who was a big shot. crime.. coke.DEALER..

. we might invite you.. we are all legit now. next month.. i do not know.

you will have to pay.. but the experience will be well worth it.. i hear his son, and cousin are austin tx board members.. as well as his uncle a judge..

money makes a lot of fools.. or and or so makes a lot of haters..

i am one guy on this site who has put putos to sleep..

my name is out there.. Will can verify.. i slapped up on fools.. i got guys at least 15 who hit me up.. off line.. keep my azz on og iggy.. i am not a nice person..

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post

He gets stuff DONE.

They will accuse Trump of not getting ISIS's consent for killing them.

Comment

Working...
                      X