No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley laughs at a possible Spence fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    So the media asks a TR fighter, instead of Haymon fighters like Porter, Berto, Peterson. Then they cry and complain why TR this and that.
    Who is crying

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Who do you think Bradley ends up fighting? I think Vargas
      He's been out a year so he will have lost his ranking , Spence fight realistically too hard to make so yeah Vargas one of Top Ranks fighter I can't imagine Bob Arum wanting to match him against one of the rival promotions.

Looking through his list only two names spring to mind Vargas or Mike Alvarado, Vargas would get schooled again I know it but Alvarado seems like a good one to sell too especially for a return fight after a year or so lay off.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
        Makes little sense? If you're a fan of boxing, you should want to see the good fighter fight other good fighters.
        Dude Spence has done lil in way of earning a shot at Timmy..Again makes lil sense..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          maybe spence should actually fight more people rather than sitting twiddling his thumbs. never known a prospect to be so inactive. can tell hes a haymon fighter
          yet you gargle g string sack for using the same strategy

Comment

The boxing media are such kiss asses. Embarrassing. Fat Dan is slobbering all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Dude Spence has done lil in way of earning a shot at Timmy..Again makes lil sense..
              Its a good fight between two good fighters, so it makes perfect sense from a fan's perspective. Now unless you are working for Timmy, i don't know how you can disagree.

Its funny how dudes on here blast spence for not fighting anyone of note, but the minute talk comes up of him fighting anyone of note, the excuse is "he doesn't deserve the fight."

How the hell does that work, and what superstar is Timmy fighting next ffs??? If you're mr. bradley's financial consultant, we can agree to disagree, but how can anyone that claims they're a fan of the sport, not want to see spence in the ring with a kell brook or a timothy bradley? It's mind-boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Difference between them is, Spence isn't refusing fights for money. He's fighting anyone who comes at him, and winning in spectacular fashion because he knows he needs to make a name for himself.

G is assuming he's bigger than he is when in reality, people at any US airport would assume the guy is a cab driver that got lost. G needs to stop chasing money, face big names, concede the A-side, beat big names, THEN the money will come.
                You are amazingly stupid, and thats saying alot on this forum with this group of boneheads.

Comment

I laugh at how people underrate Bradley and overrate Spence(who I like btw). Bradley has only lost to the greatest fighter of this era in Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    Its a good fight between two good fighters, so it makes perfect sense from a fan's perspective. Now unless you are working for Timmy, i don't know how you can disagree.

Its funny how dudes on here blast spence for not fighting anyone of note, but the minute talk comes up of him fighting anyone of note, the excuse is "he doesn't deserve the fight."

How the hell does that work, and what superstar is Timmy fighting next ffs??? If you're mr. bradley's financial consultant, we can agree to disagree, but how can anyone that claims they're a fan of the sport, not want to see spence in the ring with a kell brook or a timothy bradley? It's mind-boggling.
                    I've never said I don't wanna see the fight, only that at the moment it makes very lil sense for Bradley..I don't have to be an accountant or anything else..I can be logical,and logically it just does not make sense for Bradley..It make sense for Spence no doubt,yet in the fight game it has to be a two way street..

I've never said i don't wanna see it or that it's a bad fight..So i don't know where all of that is coming from,but if you can't see how it does not make sense for Bradley that's cool..I doubt we will see this fight at current moment and imo for good reason..

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                      You are amazingly stupid, and thats saying alot on this forum with this group of boneheads.
                      How about you actually back up something with discussion? This IS a discussion forum.

Or is it that you simply don't know **** about boxing?

Because what I outlined is exactly why a certain man is TBE - and if Golovkin wants to be him, he needs to do what TBE did. Concede the A side and fight the big names so he can get up there. Otherwise, just accept being a B-level.

Comment

Working...
                      X