Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley laughs at a possible Spence fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe spence should actually fight more people rather than sitting twiddling his thumbs. never known a prospect to be so inactive. can tell hes a haymon fighter

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      maybe spence should actually fight more people rather than sitting twiddling his thumbs. never known a prospect to be so inactive. can tell hes a haymon fighter
      Where was GGG when he was Spence's age

Comment

So Haymon fighters won't fight Spence. I see. Says everything about this stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          So this a popularity contest?
          YES!!!HE literally said spence is more popular than bradley,or didnt you see?...C'mon man!..You also know popularity means more butts in seats and more money..And regarding better boxer,who knows..bradley has years of experience as spence is a young guy,and he is an Olympian but didnt scored a metal(being an olympian itself is a great accomplishment btw)..Bradley has 2 win with fist ballot HOF..C'mon man!
          Last edited by Hewito; 01-26-2017, 04:04 PM. Reason: wrong wording

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            He didn't say that, a guy in the background did. Tim said, "for what?" and "I'll fight any of these guys".
            I'm not a Bradley fan but Errol is getting really over hyped. Guys with names are supposed to go hunting Spence now?

Tim says he'd fight him and I believe him, but I don't see any reason he'd be asking for Errol over Garcia, Thurman, Brook, etc.
            great post...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              He didn't say that, a guy in the background did. Tim said, "for what?" and "I'll fight any of these guys".
              I'm not a Bradley fan but Errol is getting really over hyped. Guys with names are supposed to go hunting Spence now?

Tim says he'd fight him and I believe him, but I don't see any reason he'd be asking for Errol over Garcia, Thurman, Brook, etc.
              Exactly. Dangerous guys who are side-stepped for bigger opportunities/paydays/belts tend to get way overhyped as monsters when they've often never even been in the ring with a world class fighter. Sometimes the guy in question turns out to be garbage. Brook is avoiding Spence, for sure, but that doesn't mean he's this beast that no one wants a part of.

Tim is a poosy and I hate his guts, but he'd take this fight in a heartbeat if his and Spence's promoters were on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Lol says no payday no belt. Spence is probably a more popular fighter right now then Tim will ever be. I can sense the envy. It probably comes down to Tim's woman boss won't allow him to fight a fighter like Spence
                I wouldn't even say that, tbh. Timothy Bradley knows what the business environment in boxing is, he knew what it was as he was closing out his old deal, and he and his wife (though making sure to lock down as much guaranteed money as they could get) made there decision to stay with Bob Arum.

Bradley does balloon up in weight between fights, but I figure that that's more to do with Bradley simply being a big guy, rather than anything to do with terrible dieting habits.

Timothy Bradley is 33 years old, apparently has a net worth of $5m-$7m, and has basically secured his future and his children's future; unless Arum comes with an offer that covers Bradley's guarantee, I'm pretty that Tim would literally be alright with sticking to coaching his son's sports teams and simply wait out the remaining minimum fights.

Bradley and his family "got to the check".

Comment

Good interview..I would not wanna see this fight at the moment makes lil sense..

Comment

So the media asks a TR fighter, instead of Haymon fighters like Porter, Berto, Peterson. Then they cry and complain why TR this and that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Good interview..I would not wanna see this fight at the moment makes lil sense..
                      Makes little sense? If you're a fan of boxing, you should want to see the good fighter fight other good fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X