Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Return is Eyed For Date in May or June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero, but Al has so I suspect he won't be allowed to take the Whyte fight.

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of options hearn has on ruiz after the rematch ??

Comment

I would of liked a spring time fight, but June is satisfactory.

'It needs to be a fairly big fight, I see a motivated Andy Ruiz Junior beating 97% of the heavyweights in the game'.

Comment

Promoter Eddie Hearn is hoping to get Ruiz in the ring with WBC mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte.
        translation: I'd like to take this opportunity to mention Whyte in the same sentence as an actual contender. No chance in hell I'm letting them fight.

Comment

Humble turned Pride

Andy is a good fighter but suddenly pride is defeating him, if only he would humble himself he could be a greater fighter and accomplish anything.

Comment

Haha he was overweight for his last fight and yet won't return to the gym until March. How many professional athletes take months off from working out? I never heard of a single one. Even Duran - there was only five months between the Leonard fights. Ruiz needs a psychiatrist, not a new trainer.

Comment

Andy the Mexican butter bean

He needs to go eat some more cheeseburger and come back when he ready to get serious.

Comment

Ruizand his aspirations

I seriously doubt you will see him back in the ring with anyone of merit. With his tats and belly he would make a great bar bouncer.

Comment

Where do people think Ruiz will end up ranking in the heavyweight divsion? I think 5 or 6

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
                    They won't. If someone goes in there and beats Ortiz so soon, it takes away Wilder's shine.

Ortiz should fight either Ruiz, Martin, or Kownacki. No one else in PBC is acceptable to me, not even Breazeale, who gets too easily concussed.
                    Ruiz and kownacki could beat Ortiz, heck - we don’t even know if Martin might?

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him in with Whyte or Kownacki.

Comment

Working...
                      X