Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Return is Eyed For Date in May or June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what kind of options hearn has on ruiz after the rematch ??

Comment

Andy Ruiz vs. Luis Ortiz would be cool! I don't see why he wants to wait for May or June? Ruiz should really be looking to redeem himself! In fact, he should be begging for Adam Kownacki in March!

Comment

No way this slob gets back in the ring in June.

Comment

Ruiz- Kownacki.

Comment

I think 400 might be harsh, but 300 is a safe bet.

Comment

Ruiz could beat Kownacki imo I got a feeling he will wanna redeem himself after showing up for the rematch being that fat. He blew the chance of a lifetime and could be a hell of a force if he dedicates himself. I think the win over Joshua was a wake up call for Joshua and the rematch loss for Ruiz could be a wake up for him.

Comment

Find it funny that this tag line is being ran with. Ruiz has always been out of shape. Even if he didn't turn up so heavy he would have had trouble closing the distance with his slow feet if AJ boxed from long range and kept moving like a lot of us was saying. The result in December is what should have happened in June.

Comment

He will never live down his colossal sloth in coming in so overweight for the rematch

Comment

Boxes as well as he Eats

Ruiz lacks the disipline to be world champion. He got lucks and even he knew it which is why he ate his way to a loss against Joshua. He had is 15 minute window and he chose to squander it. He'll get a few money fights because of the fame, may even win a few as a fat heavyweight but he's done

Comment

big macs are 2 for 5 right now!!

Big Macs are 2 for 5 right now, that might delay his come back!!

All in all thig guy did great went from rags to riches, Captured a WORLD TITLE he can always say he was CHAMPION of the WORLD craig not just the city but the WORLD CRAIG!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X