Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunce: Klitschko is coming back. Fighting Whyte at Wembley April?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of all the top fighters, you would have thought Wlad might have been the one to be smarter than this.

No-one wants to see 43 year olds getting knocked out.

Comment

Nothing would shock me, whyte needs a good name, wlad still carries a name. A win over Wlad would put Whyte where he wants to be. It would make him bigger than he is. Others would be chasing him and he would be able to fight for a title without having to beg for it.

Comment

Wlad knocks him out.

Comment

Seems Bunce is just repeating random internet rumours from a different forum. Vitali could probably come back and beat Whyte. I wouldn't mind Wilder-Wlad and AJ-Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            Of all the top fighters, you would have thought Wlad might have been the one to be smarter than this.

No-one wants to see 43 year olds getting knocked out.
            Heavyweights always had the longest life span in the ring and Wlad preserved his body pretty well. It’s not like HW division is filled with killers . Wlad could still beat anybody even in rematches against both fury and Joshua.

Comment

Whyte makes sure Klitschko stays in the retirement home....this time!

Comment

I listened to the podcast he didn't seem to sure about it and didn't want to even say it

Seriously doubt it

Comment

As long as Wladimir can still pack a punch then he remains a formidable opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Buncey’s troll game is A*
                    Told you he was trolling.

https://www.boxingscene.com/wladimir...e-news--135372

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X